Heritage Motel & Restaurant
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Quirindi
See available hotels
Motel Quirindi(Quirindi)
Valley View Motel(Murrurundi)
Motel 359(Tamworth)
City Motor Inn(Tamworth)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 November 2016

Dirty springs to mind first, reception area, carpet in rooms, shower, curtains, general surfaces, stained (but clean, I think, I hope) thin sheets on bed. The cutlery and crockery numbers did not match number of guests for room size, coffee and sugar in opened containers, no-one at reception on arrival and departure (they did leave a key in envelope for arrival, but had to call a number on departure to pay, and they hadn't taken my credit card details correctly at time of booking so could have walked away without paying had I not been honest). The noise from people walking about upstairs (creaky floorboards) kept me awake for a great part of the night ... can I STOP NOW. I paid $75 but $50 would have been too much

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Annie S
Reviewed 7 January 2016

Don't be put off by a tatty reception area (and an owner who may take a while to show up). $75 for a spacious, comfortable, double room with hardwood floors, natural light, a verandah and a private bathroom, right in the centre of town? Sold. Incredibly comfortable bed as well.

Next time I'd choose a room at the rear, as this hotel (like most others in town) faces the railway tracks and the trains do go throughout the night. But sort of worth it to spend the afternoon reading in the sunshine on the heritage front verandah.

Room Tip: Front rooms are great for the verandah, but there's noise from the railway
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2015

1st impressions were not good with very tired and worn carpet in the entry and stairs & hallway walls in dire need of fresh paint. However the room itself was clean enough & huge & the bed was quite comfortable. There was a largish flat screen tv & a good sized room heater which I did use & aircon which I didnt. There was also fridge & microwave, toaster, jug & some crockery & cutlery. A few things were missing, like a bottle opener or shampoo, but for $75 for a very large room with an ensuite is very cheap. Just don't expect 4 star or even 3 star. I stayed in room 9 which has a large balcony outside. The downside of this is that this room is the closest to the main street & railway & has the most number of windows facing the street. While there is not much late traffic through Quirindi, what there is clearly heard & the freight trains run all night. I didnt really get much sleep the 2 nights I stayed & I had earplugs.

Room Tip: If a light sleeper, definitely request a room at the back of the motel. These will be much quieter
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank dags111
Reviewed 15 January 2015

Arrived at this hotel for a booked stay and found no-one at reception. Rang each of the three bells three times over 15 minutes and searched premises for staff to no avail.

Gave up and went back down the road to the un-fancy, but reasonable Quirindi Motel.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank JimandNarelle
Reviewed 28 December 2014

What more do you want in overnight accommodation! We were chasing sunflowers and just needed a place to lay our heads and the Heritage Motel more than met our requirements. The room was "massive" and I mean "massive". The staff friendly and accommodating and most importantly the room was clean. Add to that for 3 adults it worked out at less than $30 each.

Room Tip: We were 3 women travelling together and had a room with a double and 2 singles and the room was bigger than my loungeroom plus separate bathroom we had room 18.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends