“Great kebab ”

Blackheath Kebab House
Ranked #13 of 36 Restaurants in Blackheath
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Delicious kebabs and falafels. Decent portions, smiling cook. Fresh salads. Excellent customer service and convenient location

Reviewed 8 March 2018

This is a local business and as I am situated outside of our closest CBD I am glad to have this fast food store accessible to me. I love that even though I am a 10min drive from the store they are willing to deliver the smallest of orders. As there is only my husband & I in our household we have ordered just 2 only kebabs several times and for a small delivery fee they have delivered them piping hot.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

We really enjoyed the food from here - on a par with that we have eaten in Turkey. Our Turkish son-in-law was so jealous!

Reviewed 19 January 2018

Great kebabs and gozleme - fresh, fast, a good quick meal. The owners are delightful, always a smile.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Fresh, good value and fast service. Food is delicious. We had a kebab and plates(in a box). Recommend this place and happy to return.

1  Thank Ninganoona