“Good value ”

Cuisines: Australian, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Decent breakfast here before heading off on bushwalk. Staff were attentive and friendly. Will be back again

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I needed an early lunch and they allowed us to pick from thier lunch menu. Service was great and the food was better. Cups of chia latte were huge. Both my wifes pie and my vegitarian burger were home made and good proportions.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

I have been to the Wattle Cafe a number of times.
The food is wonderful, so makes up for the poor service and staff who seem to want to be somewhere else - would love to see a smile!
Recommended

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Simply put, excellent. Add to that fantastic chai tea and wood fire stove and this will be the place of choice when coming to Blackheath.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

I travel to Orange from Sydney for work often and always make a pit stop at Wattle Cafe! The coffee is great, and they have a range of takeaway snacks to hit the spot. I recently left my wallet there, and Maddy made the effort to contact me through FB messenger to notify me. The owners were even kind enough to unlock the doors on a Wednesday (usually closed) so I could collect it on my way back to Sydney. Thanks Wattle Cafe for showing true kindness, friendly service, and great food in a cosy atmosphere!

2  Thank ReneeAlesha