“Great food”
Review of Panda Town

Panda Town
Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

Great food as always the lady at the counter is always happy friendly. Wouldn't go anywhere else for my Chinese

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

I love Panda Express amazing chinese foods.
very friendly staff
Good delivery serivce
Best chinese in town!!

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

Favourite place to order Chinese by a long shot. Brilliant food, would definitely recommend to anyone who likes Chinese.

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

This is by far the best chinese in Haywards Heath. The food we had last night was brilliant, especially the chilli beef. Yummy !!

The staff are always chatty and friendly. The food is excellent, fresh, tasty and big portion. Will highly recommend.

Reviewed 24 October 2018

I had my first Panda Express Chinese takeaway last Saturday and was not disappointed!

The food is absolutely delicious and the satay sauce is the best I have ever tasted. The crispy chilli beef tasted amazing but was way too spicy for me - boooo. None of it was greasy at all and it was all just sooo yummy.

I have rated this down a star as they were down a driver on the Saturday night and it was chaos! When we called through the first time, the lady took another order over the counter and ignored us on the phone so we just hung up. We tried again and managed to get through, however delivery wasn't available for two hours, but we had the option to go and collect in an hours time. We did so and it still wasn't quite ready so we were hanging about in the shop with a load of other customers waiting.. and she was taking more orders over the counter and two phones were ringing off the hook! We were told my other regulars in the shop that it isn't usually like this so I am in no way holding this against them. Just noting it down... maybe they could look to employ more drivers as this did annoy us quite a bit being very hangry haha :)