“Lunch Menu 5/5 👏”

La Campana
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 18
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Authentic Spanish Tapas Bar. Very Friendly, Families welcome and great atmosphere. Fresh food cooked to order. We take great pride in our food, custom and our customers having a fabulous time. We have an extensive menu of hot/cold tapas and a Al La Carte Menu with a separate wine menu along with our Cocktail and Gin Menu.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Fantastic value, large portions, tastes better than I expected after living in Spain last year, will definitely return, muy bien!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

On a miserable Bank Holiday lunchtime we enjoyed a taste of sunny Spain with a visit to this restaurant. Tapas were delicious as was the Sangria. Finished off with lovely coffee and yummy churros with chocolate sauce. Very friendly service, unobtrusive but always to hand if needed. We will be back!

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Visited on Mother's Day with my wife & adult son and daughter. The restaurant was busy, but the service was friendly and efficient. We ordered a selection of tapas together with a steak for myself and lamb cutlets for my wife. Everyone enjoyed their food and my steak was without doubt the best I've had. I would thoroughly recommend a visit.

2  Thank tim e
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Friendly and attentive staff. Varied menu - plenty for all tastes be it meaty, fishy or veggy. Portions very generous, well cooked, beautifully presented. Good value for money. Wish we could get there more often!

2  Thank PeterisatWestmeston
Reviewed 15 February 2018

Valentines Day 2018 Dinner with my wife for 24 years and falling in love again thanks to the excellent food, presentation and the staff of La Campana. Big congratulations to the chef Carlos and the managers / owners Miguel and Laro. Thank you very much for and excellent night.

2  Thank drumscostadelsol