“The best Thai takeaway”
Review of Kemp Thai

Kemp Thai
Reviewed 9 October 2018

This place is amazing. The food is fabulous & the delivery service is always on time. I would recommend the Chicken Satay.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

It’s been very hit and miss when using kemp Thai! The starters are always great, amazing squid and good noodles! But the curries are always way too watery, this time really oily as well! We also got a stir fry which was way too hot, and my family are good with their spice, so much so that we had to leave that as well as the curry! In the end we’ve finished our meal still hungry and highly disappointed!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Their pad thai is lovely, food was delivered on time and nice and hot. Very easy to order through their website

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Love this place had multiple take outs. Food had been spot on, staff are real nice and food is extremely good (I order low salt) delivery has always been within time or before and portions are large. I’ve tried 5 to 6 different mains and I’ve liked them all. Keep up the good work!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Love the food here but ordered two salads extremely disappointed, there wasn’t much there and it was mainly massive slices of onion , also ordered a soup sadly was far far far to hot for me this I can’t blame the restaurant but I wasn’t able to eat it so was left extremely hungry tried to call they was shut this must have been a rushed job as they was closing . Will order again but never a salad because hat was a waste of nearly £18 that’s not including the soup cost that wasn’t eaten and the delivery charge . Shame when I have ordered many time before maybe new staff maybe have to try another place will try again and see ......

Date of visit: May 2018