Riverside Caravan Centre
Best Western Beachcroft Hotel(Felpham)(Great Value!)
US$ 164
US$ 526
  • Pool
  • Bar/Lounge
Selwood Lodge(Bognor Regis)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsretail parkpizza hutkids clubread some previous reviewsbronze caravanhour tescoindustrial sitebasic caravanarcade staffoutdoor and indoor poolparty dancesball roomlovely place to visitentertainment teamcentral heatingminute driveburger king
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After reading the reviews on here I was skeptical and wasn't sure wether I wanted to go on the day. Was only a Sun Holiday, we booked two caravans and didn't cost the earth but was made to feel like I had spent hundreds. Out of season to be fair so the place was pretty quiet. In fact I think we were the only family with children there which was amazing for my grandchildren as they had so attention of the Entertainment Team who I will say were SUPERB. On arrival we had been upgraded to a fully centrally heated caravan. (which was one of my worries as it was the week of the bad snow). Beautiful caravan. Immaculately clean. If things were shut i.e Arcade, Swimming Pool, Cafe, they opened it just for us. Even opened the bar early (Now that is service). Everyone had a smile on their face from the reception team to the security and day workers. Very friendly permanent residents who made us feel very welcome even though the kids were running around the private bar. Want to say a special thank you to Shayne, Paddy, Phoebe, Joel and Becky for making my Grandchildrens holiday so fun. Will definitely be back in a busier season to take full advantage of that massive Show Bar. Thank You Riverside for making our very cheap Sun Holiday amazing.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank sharzy69
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went for a little midweek holiday in the middle of March, all the workers we saw smiled and made us feel welcome! I requested for a casserole dish at reception and one was delivered to my caravan within minutes of getting back!

The entertainment staff were amazing! The kids adored them! Made every effort to make the kids stay the best! I really can’t give them enough credit! They are the highlight for sure! My sons cried the night we came home as he missed them and wanted to see them again!

The food I had was really tasty and the restaurant was very well presented and decorated! Amy cooked some really lovely food! We had our caravan upgraded which was a lovely surprise! The arcade has quite a few different games! Kids loved the to 2p machines and managed to get all the toys from them, after spending a pretty penny! Swimming pool was nice, short walk to Tesco or Sainsbury’s which is handy!

I would definitely recommend riverside and all the people and I will definitely be back!
Thank you to everyone!
And
A BIG Thank you to Becky, Joel, Phoebe, Paddy and Shayne! (In alphabetical order so you are all equal! lol )

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Ebony141
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I booked up a midweek stay at riverside holiday park, bognor through hoseseasons. When I arrived at my allocated caravan I was shocked. One gas fire in the living room. Bedrooms were freezing at night. Dead flies everywhere and live ones flying around. Dirty cutlery. Greasy oven and doesn't work properly. Severe mould on the curtains. Under the sofa is all mouldy. Damp spots on ceilings. Woodlice running wild in the bedrooms. The front door doesn't lock properly. All the grounds are waterlogged and slushy. The water pressure is really low. Showers not warm. Bathroom locks don't work. What looks like mice droppings on the counters.

When I complained.. I was told well it's only a sun holiday what do you expect.. I said I didn't book through the sun I booked through hoseseasons.. He then said well it's not a central heating caravan and I could hire a heater from them at £25.

The outside pool is green and full of algea. The amusements were shut at 8pm despite being advertised as open until 10.30pm.

Not happy. They are not helpful I explained my wife has a chest infection and the caravan is Ice cold. I was then advised to pay to upgrade.

The site is like a ghost town. No lighting on site. Pitch black. Noise roads surrounding site. Not Happy!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Terry B
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Just don’t bother our caravan smelt of dogs DVD player didn’t work, fridge freezer door broken so froze fridge food not impressed it’s more a live on site,children’s entrainment was very poor never returning here

Stayed: October 2017
5  Thank Dave T
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

We took our 4 grandchildren down for a Mon _ Fri break
Caravan was fantastic was a little worried as we have been to parks at end of season before and vans can leave a lot to be desired ours was spotless
We made use of the kids clubs and swimming pool while we were there
The entertainment team were down to 3 Joel paddy and abbie who were lovely and always had the time of day for you
And abbie what a voice ❤❤
Sorry paddy wedding get to hear your show as we had to leave early for an early start
Bingo was fun I've seen other comments complaining about the noise of the kids it's a family park.my grandson loved joining in
Wrestling was great fun they had so.much time to speak to the children after the show 2 very happy grandsons
We didn't experience the cafe there as we ate out or in the van
Yes it is next to an industrial.estate massive Sainsbury's next pizza hut kfc b&m and several.more
But the park really is.lovely
My one gripe if I had to say one was the parking it's all grass around the vans and it was quite muddy
Would definitely return the children loved it

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family