My partner and I went on may 25th - 28th , we stayed in the shoreline hotel as have done many a time and have also stayed in the lovely ocean hotel and the not so lovely silver accomodation, the gold accomodation is fine. We had a great time but find that the drinks are exspensive and as for food ...well its pricey..we decided to go out of the campsite and eat as it was cheaper. I see that they are building another hotel but am concerned that there will be far to many people trying to get into the popular entertainment venues of an evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bognor Regis is officially one of Britain’s sunniest locations, sitting right on the West Sussex coast. Within just a couple of hours drive from London, Butlins Bognor Regis is the perfect getaway. Known as a traditional seaside town, we’ve given it a modern ‘twist’ with two funky hotels; the Ocean Hotel and the Shoreline Hotel. There’s a relaxing spa (ideal for grown-ups) and if you feel like discovering the area around the resort, the South Downs National Park and heritage sites are right on your doorstep. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Butlins Bognor Regis Hotel Bognor Regis
- Butlins Hotel Bognor Regis
- Butlins Resort Bognor Regis
- Butlin's Bognor Regis Resort West Sussex