Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews sea view neptune room sofa bed my son hotel dining kids den bathroom door adult weekend wave hotel balcony butlins shows cleaners disco skegness slides weekender
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 May 2021 via mobile

Spa Hotel? Not really, just a room with no facilities. No spa, restaurant you can’t use unless you prepay for food. The food elsewhere is pretty shocking. With the exception of the Firegrill where the food is better (not great) slow service and plates left all over table for the whole meal. The only good thing was the friendly man called Tony. We actually left 2 days early.

Shows are a write off too, you can’t get tickets! Only after we’d missed several shows (the ones our daughter would have liked) they emailed to say you can walk in if there is availability (but if there isn’t you can’t).

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

Had a wonderful two hours spa experience and I can recommend the treatments too..a lovely girl called Hannah gave me a fantastic hot stone massage..it was quite expensive but worth the money..thank you!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Annie R
Reviewed 6 February 2020

Stayed in the Ocean Hotel at Butlin's Bognor Regis for a 70s weekend. I have now stayed in all 3 hotels and really didn't like this one. I was staying with a friend and booked the room with the double bed because there was also a separate room with twin beds and I slept in there while she slept in the double. At the other hotels there is a curtain across the entrance to the small room giving some privacy, but in the Ocean there isn't anything. The doorway is just a wide gap opening into the hall next to the toilet so I didn't like that. I also didn't like the shower, which was fixed to the ceiling over the bath. It was fine in the morning if you wanted to wash your hair, but if you wanted a quick shower before going out in the evening, you couldn't do it without getting your hair wet. The tiny fridge was next to the heater, another design fault. Also the TV in the small room only had half a dozen channels and there was a strange red light behind it which looked like a big red sun around the TV and I couldn't turn it off. Fortunately I was so tired, i slept well anyway. One day, despite us leaving the card on the outside door handle saying our room was ready to be serviced, it wasn't. On the plus side, the beds were comfy the room was clean and the balcony was nice.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 27 January 2020 via mobile

Booked in Two spas for our Adult weekend it was sorted very quickly and professionally.
Heidi was outstanding with being proactive and organized, Great care and great customer service, Naturally we will definitely be back. Would definitely recommend here.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank gg666
Reviewed 16 January 2020

we(6 girls) booked the treatements at Ocean Hotel & Spa at Butlin's Bognor Regis.
Most of booked complete calmness facial.
I was satisfied with the back massage specially at mentioned areas around shoulder, lady put enough pressure and I felt good. Later on when she moved to facial bit, I was waiting when I will feel facial strokes but unfortunately she was just applying creams and cleaning with the wipes. I was little shocked is that all facial means? Apply cream, wipe out, little bit spray .. that's why I discussed with my friends on the group then all of them agreed this is not the facial and they all moved from their
already booked facials to something else.

Hope this review will help for treatment only.

Date of stay: December 2019