“Our wedding June 2011” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Rugby
Nr Coventry
“Our wedding June 2011”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2012

I am a bit late writing this but hey better late than never! I had my wedding reception here last June after getting married in our local church. From start to finish I could not fault the staff. By the time me and my hubby arrived all of our guests had their welcome drinks and were enjoying canapés on the front car park, bianca was there ready for us with a kir royale (the way to my heart), and everyone was having a great time. I had met with Lesley a few times prior to the day and everything we had discussed was ready, including our sweet table and decorations on the back patio overlooking the gardens. The place is beautiful, the food was spot on and the service during the wedding breakfast was second to none. My family and friends do like a few drinks and can be a tad rowdy at times, the staff were brilliant with everyone and it all went swimmingly. I would not hesitate to recommend this place to anyone considering it as a venue, especially given the value for money! I also used people the hotel recommended such as Millhouse table dressers who were outstanding and perfect party cakes by Victoria Power which looked and tasted amazing. Can't wait to go back, hopefully for my anniversary! Massive thanks to everyone involved. Highly recommended.

Danielle and Paul Batchelor.

• Stayed June 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
gmbrownsover, General Manager at Brownsover Hall Hotel, responded to this review, 10 April 2012
Delighted to read the memories of last summer are ever present with you. We look forward to seeing you back for your anniversary in June, thank you
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2012

I joined approx 20 friends to celebrate one of my best friends 40th at this delight of a hotel. We arrived sporadically over saturday afternoon and everyone was dealt with speedily & efficiently.
We spent the afternoon in the bar for drinks and snacks,then dined at 8pm and continued drinking till 5am in the morning.Yes folks we did come here to have fine food in a beautiful location and get very tipsy.....we were quite raucous in our celebrations,yet no trouble at all(just loud,i believe) but the staff were outstanding and could not help us enough.The food was tip top,Bar snacks,evening meal and a fine and deserved fry up for Sunday morning ( help yourself.....Mmmmm my favourite).

I would definately come back here( if they would allow us....hahahaha) and my Friend had a fantastic night....many thanks again for a memorble evening (i think) !!!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
gmbrownsover, General Manager at Brownsover Hall Hotel, responded to this review, 3 April 2012
It sounds as if you had a fantastic time and enjoyed Brownsover Hall at its best.
We are delighted you enjoyed yourselves. thank you for your comments of appreciation and welcome back for some more fun in the future!
Bilton Rugby
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2012

10 of us went to Brownsover Hall Hotel on Mother's Day 3 course dinner for £19-95, very good meal and service. Plates and food were hot and plenty of it. Staff were very pleasant.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
delighted you enjoyed your Mum's special day, I hope to see you back soon
Leicester
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

We stayed here during February for two nights as my sister was getting married here. Wow what a place!!! i had never been before and as soon as we drove up the driveway we were speechless at the beauty of the place - what a setting for a wedding. In addition to this the staff, rooms and service were excellent. We stayed in the stable block - and our room was specacular - wooden beams and everything - very very clean, big comfy beds - perfect!!! The wedding itself was brilliant and went without a hitch - the staff were excellent and the food was delicious. Special thanks to Phil - he was brilliant. We had such an enjoyable and they really couldnt do enough for us. I cannot express how wonderful my sisters wedding day was and this is all down to the staff at Brownsover, and the stunning hotel.

Cant praise this place enough and we will definately be going back - it is so peaceful and perfect!!! Get me back to room 35!!!!

Wonderful, wonderful Hotel - thank you all so much for being so efficient when my mother was unfortunately taken ill the next morning - as a family we appreciate the efficiency of your staff and extend out thanks for your special care and attention.

Truely Fantastic!!!!

Room Tip: Stable Block rooms are amazing tucked away around the bacl=k of the main hotel very quiet, modern an...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
gmbrownsover, General Manager at Brownsover Hall Hotel, responded to this review, 29 March 2012
Thank you so much and delighted you and your family enjoyed your Sister's wedding at Brownsover Hall.
Welcome back any time you are in the area.
I hope your Mother is feeling better.
Worcester Park
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

We have just returned from a short break at this delightful hotel which we picked having read the previous reviews. We were not disappointed and agree with all the positive comments. From arrival to check out I have nothing but praise for the accommodation, food, staff and above all the beautiful building and grounds. We were on special deal which included dinner and breakfast and found this to be very reasonable for this standard of hotel and although there was a wedding, the guests did not take over the hotel which can sometimes happen. Our room which was in the main hotel was very spacious and exceptionally clean and very quiet - perfect for a relaxing weekend! We will definitely go back!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Globetrotters272
Thank you so much for your kind comments and I am delighted you enjoyed a short break with us. We have a number of offers available throughout the year, just follow availability on our website.
We look forward to welcoming you back sometime soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rugby
7.7 km away
#3 of 39 in Coventry
4.5 of 5 bubbles 2,557 reviews
1.2 km away
Premier Inn Rugby North (M6 Jct1) Hotel

Been to Brownsover Hall Hotel? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK