Bosworth Hall Hotel & Spa
The Dixie Arms Hotel(Market Bosworth)
TripAdvisor
King Richard III Inn(Market Bosworth)
4,603 results
All reviewsnational holidaysthrough travelzoocountry parkshort breakfantastic valuebit datedfull englishcarvery dinner
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Just returned from a 2-night stay for our 30th wedding anniversary. The hotel is an old stately home and a Grade II listed building. It is in desperate need of TLC but the room we had (Executive) was large and
comfortable. The package we had was dinner, bed and breakfast all of which were nice, if basic (dinner was carvery). It's a very short walk into the village of Market Bosworth where there's a steam railway and marina on the canal. Well worth a visit but my advice would be to avoid Friday and Saturday's as they are VERY busy.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
GuestRelationsBH, Guest Relations Manager at Bosworth Hall Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review of our hotel. As a company we are always delighted to hear that our guests have enjoyed their stay with us and have checked-out happy. I'll ensure to share your review will the hotel directly so they too can see your good feedback. I look forward to welcoming you back to our Bosworth Hall Hotel in the future. For the best available deals please call our sales centre on 0871 222 0089

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Beautiful hotel beautiful area food was amazing had a fantastic 2 night stay would recommend staff always friendly and helpful always cheerful and happy to help the crompton suite dining area lovely to dine a credit would certainly visit again

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post such a good review. As a company we are always delighted to hear that our guests have enjoyed their stay with us and have checked-out happy. I am happy that we were able to make your anniversary that extra bit special. I look forward to welcoming you back to our Bosworth Hall Hotel in the future. For the best available deals please call our sales centre on 0871 222 0089

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

First rime I have stayed here. It was a one night stay with access to the pool and that, with evening meal and then brecky in the morning. Yes the place is dated but I feel that added character to the place. Staff always friendly and happy to help. Only let downs I could say and this is mostly due to personal expectations. My double room was a double twin so 2 beds pushed together, not ideal when you go as a couple hehe. Dinner was nice but the meat could have been done a little longer nut that is personal preference. Overall nice place and I would stay again. If it's peace and quiet you want in an hotel oozing character, give it a whirl.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. As a company it is always great to hear that our guests have enjoyed their stay with us and have checked-out happy. I look forward to welcoming you back to our Bosworth Hall Hotel in the future. For the best available deals please call our sales centre on 0871 222 0089

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

The facilities are dirty and run down. The afternoon tea was good - but we did have to ask them to put hot water in the tea pot.
The treatments were ok
The staff were extremely unfriendly. Something that I must say is completely unacceptable - my friend left her ray bans in her dressing gown pocket and we realised when we drove down the road. We turned back and she went in to see it they had been handed in and a member of staff was wearing them!!!!! I've never seen anything like it. Thank goodness we went back when we did as they would have probably pocketed them. So many staff members just standing around and not doing anything. I won't ever go back and I do not recommend it. Any queries - I'm happy to answer. Thanks.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Laura H

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Please allow me to apologise on behalf of our Bosworth Hall hotel for the issues you experienced. Your review is very concerning to read. Could I please ask you to contact our Customer Services Team (customerservices711@britanniahotels.com) with your concerns in order for them to fully investigate and appropriately action the above issues you have raised. Our team will then contact you directly with a response.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

We just came back from a two night break via Groupon and had a very good time. The hotel is dated, but we knew that before we went.

We thought it was a very good deal through Groupon, we used the Leisure facilities and we were impressed. Cannot understand all the negative reviews. Guests should manage their expectations.

We went for a quiet break and that is what we got. Cannot say a bad word.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for leaving such a positive review, which I'm sure other guests will find very useful. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at our Bosworth Hall hotel, and hopefully you will return again in the future. If you do decide to re-book, please call our call centre for the best available deals on 0871 222 0089