All reviews pork a large car park dance floor whole team plenty of hot water turkey enjoyable stay ample parking stayed here for one night excellent value for money comfortable beds an extensive menu en suite was clean carvery craig wedding railway
Reviewed 25 April 2018

We stayed here for one night whilst attending a wedding nearby. Staff were helpful, room was nice and surprisingly spacious with no issues with road or rail noise. Breakfast was plentiful and well cooked.

I've knocked off a star as I didn't feel the bathroom was as well maintained as the rest of the room. Not dirty, just a bit tired and in need of a refresh.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Craig H, Owner at Beambridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Thank you for your review and constructive criticism of the bathroom.

We are currently reviewing this area of the business as new flooring was laid a couple of years ago, but it has proved not fit for purpose. We aim to schedule a refresh in this area at some point in the near future.

We hope to have the pleasure of your company when you are next in Somerset

Reviewed 6 December 2017

A restaurant review has been left separately but a quick double thumbs up is worth mentioning here.
Service/assistance was very satisfactory. Plenty of parking available.
Rooms were large, comfortable, huge TV and good shower facility. Good value all round.
On the negative side and mentioned here already are slight noise at times from outside fans/motors and of course the railway. I found the mattress beginning to become lumpy. I didn't notice it too much because after a good meal and good beer I was out like a light.

Room tip: probably best at the front of the hotel
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Craig H, Owner at Beambridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

We appreciate the time you have taken to leave a review.
I am pleased that in general you enjoyed your stay and will certainly investigate your feedback concerning the mattress.

We hope that you are able to visit again soon.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

The room was ok. I found the noise from the extractor fan a bit annoying, but otherwise ok. The TV was stuck on one channel, and the manager said that he would have to dig out the manual, so that the control could be reprogrammed. Said he would come up later to sort it. He didnt bother. When fiddling around the back of the TV looking for buttons to manually change, i noticed it was absolutely filthy behind there. Looked like many years worth of dust. Staff were otherwise fine. Breakfast was good.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Craig H, General Manager at Beambridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2017

I'm sorry you felt that I had not bothered sufficiently in resolving the issue with the remote, particularly as I recalled advising you later in the evening that I had been unable to locate the manual for the control.
I have discussed your findings regarding dust at the back of the TV with my housekeeping staff and have ensured this area of cleanliness matches the other aspects of the site, so thank you for identifying this for us.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Visited for family get together. The pub was very inviting with a good atmosphere. Ample parking provided and felt child friendly and safe for our son. Staff were polite and prompt. Menu was extensive for all family needs. Food was very nice from starter, main through to dessert. Various alcohol drinks available as were soft drinks. Toilets were clean. Price for the whole meal was good. Will definitely visit again. Well done to the whole team and the owners for a pleasurable visit and experience. Would recommend to anyone

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Craig H, General Manager at Beambridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and experience with us. I am delighted that the team were both polite and efficient in looking after your family. I hope that we have the pleasure of your company again very soon.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Needed several rooms for family attending a wedding. Also required early check in which was no problem..... thank you.
Just one night but very enjoyable stay with friendly helpful staff and clean tidy quiet rooms. .
Have also previously eaten in the restaurant and the food is very good.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Craig H, General Manager at Beambridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

I am delighted that you enjoyed you stay, even if it was brief and providing you with early check in wasn't a problem at all, I'm happy we could oblige.
Thank you for your feedback.