“Delhi 6 Takeaway”
Review of Delhi 6

Delhi 6
Ranked #1 of 220 Restaurants in South Shields
Price range: US$ 21 - US$ 35
Description: Indian Street Food restaurant.
Description: Indian Street Food restaurant.
Reviewed 22 January 2021 via mobile

We’ve been ordering from Delhi 6 for a while now but never thought of giving a review so here goes. We’ve been to sit in this wonderful restaurant a couple of times and what a fabulous place to be to enjoy quality Indian food. You’d think a delivery service would be far from a sitty down meal but I’d honestly say it’s just as good, piping hot and always on time. If you’ve never been before, your missing out. Until the next time Delhi 6, stay safe !!

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (258)

Reviewed 18 January 2021

My wife and i have been visiting Dehli 6 every Friday since it opened.
During this time we have never had a bad meal.It has either been good or very good.
The service is top drawer and we have made friends with the staff.
I really believe that they care.If you do want a meal that is not on the menu,ask them and they will make it.
I do like visiting different restaurants just for a change but my wife wont have it so when lockdown 1 ended she booked us in every week for six months.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 1 January 2021 via mobile

No wonder this restaurant is number one in South Shields. I wouldn’t go anywhere else for a curry and believe me I have had more than my share in the past 50 years . Shah the owner / director is so welcoming and his staff are brilliant, but the crowning glory is the food . Top notch. Miss being able to sit in to enjoy the delicious curry’s but they still offer same high standards in delivery .. well done Delhi 6

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 24 December 2020 via mobile

Amazing takeaway service ever since the first lockdown, quality never anything less than exceptional and couldn’t ask for more. Price is more than reasonable too.

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank unhingedbadger
Reviewed 22 December 2020 via mobile

I ordered a takeaway from here on 11/12.
The food is delicious and it was also piping hot.
I wanted it for 19:30 so asked for it to be delivered for 19:00. I was given a delivery slot for 19:00-19:15, it arrived at 19:25.
So was spot on for me!