Seabreeze Guesthouse
Clifton Guest House(South Shields)
US$ 100
US$ 74
Rosebank Guest House(South Shields)
US$ 88
US$ 84
Little Haven Hotel(South Shields)
US$ 84
Elmswood Guest House(South Shields)
  • Breakfast included
Sir William Fox Hotel(South Shields)
US$ 84
Kingsmere Guest House(South Shields)(Great Value!)
US$ 70
Annie's Guest House(South Shields)(Great Value!)
US$ 73
Sea Crest Guesthouse(South Shields)
US$ 87
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 April 2015

I needed an overnight stay in the area and the pictures looked lovely so I booked a room described as "Fully en-suite/Power shower". I have a disability and need to have a loo close by so I was more than a little surprised when I arrived to be told that the toilet was "down the hall". A very novel interpretation of "en-suite". I didn't stay and went in search of a more honestly described establishment.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Graham S
Reviewed 20 March 2015

My 3rd time to South Shields; SeaBreeze guest house is the best one among all guest houses and "Hotel" I've ever stayed in this area. Best location to nearby restaurants, the room is spacious and clean (Room 4) the shower is strong and the wifi is fast the stable. The full English breakfast is served either at the dining room or bring it back to your room. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Debbysywong
Reviewed 18 March 2015

The welcome was warm and inviting. The room was fresh, clean, and comfortable. There were more than enough power outlets for everything we needed, and a well sized TV in the corner of the room. Downstairs was a sitting room area with tea and coffe making facilities, and a microwave. A large screen TV was available for the guests to use.
Value for money, this was a excellent choice.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Reviewer90909
Reviewed 21 November 2014 via mobile

I was here for 5 days and believe or not I was with the same bed cloth and same towels all days I was there and forget about shampoo or shower gel and be careful some days you will had I very hot shower and other very cold and make sure you arrive in time because you don't stared to call you every 10-15 minutes like if the make you a favour and for be hones was no very pleasant the only good thing the locations it's good very close to the town

Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ileana F
Reviewed 16 November 2014

Stayed here last week prior to an interview locally the following morning. Communication was excellent, the lady rang me the morning of the day I was arriving and asked if we wanted breakfast and what time I would be arriving so that I could gain access to the property. I then received a text straight after confirming my room number and the code for the key box as I would be arriving quite late.

Arrived, got in no issues. Downstairs is a lounge area, and the only downside of this part is that my stay was too short, because the chairs in there are extremely comfy. Additionally, there is a microwave, plates and tea/coffee making facilities as well as a TV.

Upstairs then, I had room number 4 (1st floor - front facing). The road isn't as busy as I thought it would be outside, but there are a number of restaurants and take-aways which did cause a little noise, but nothing too significant. The room was as described and warm. Bed was comfy and pillows were fine. Bathroom, a little cramped but sufficient. Shower was powerful, although a little dirty around the corners, but again, not really an issue. You do get a shower gel and some soap as well as a few towels.

Breakfast was nice, bacon was a quite hard, but I can't complain as I still ate it. Genuinely would stay here again, the room was lovely (Request no.4 if you can). Staff were also lovely, the lady even text me to wish me luck at my interview.

Room Tip: Ask for No.4 - We thought it was lovely.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple