“Yummy cakes!”

Ranked #24 of 86 Restaurants in Reigate
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Yummy cakes and cuppa - lots of cakes to pick from! Lovely for a nice treat and somewhere different. Not good for pushchairs and no customer toilets.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Visited with a friend for tea and cake. I actually had the rocky road hot chocolate to drink which was lovely. Cakes were nice, big portions, possibly too much actually and we left feeling a little caked-out. Nice little place with cute decor. I would go back for sure.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Lovely place, lovely staff and they do the best salads in Reigate! Always fresh, great combinations and available to take away too.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Many positives. These would include, lovely customer service, delightful food (I personally had the chicken and chorizo salad) and at a reasonable cost.

Negatives? Slightly crammed in and you have to go through the kitchen to the toilet (which is like pulling back the curtain on the Wizard of Oz).

If you can put up with the farcical one way system, and poor parking in Reigate then it's definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

My daughter, popped into the Tea Rooms 3 days before we visited to check out and book a Mother's Day Afternoon Treat for me. We duly arrived, our names taken and showed to a large table in the window. We were then asked when the others would be arriving, we said, "just the 2 of us", we were then ushered to a tiny table for 2. We were then asked what we would like to order, my daughter said she'd booked the afternoon tea, this was not in the book and the waitress did not know if they had the "fillings" in fact she challenged my daughter as to had she really booked the afternoon tea. She came back and said they could do it but it would take time, we said "no problem" we'll have the glass of Prosecco, chat and wait. "There's no Prosecco" came the reply, "Oh" I said, "why is there a stick drawing of a glass with bubbles coming out on the chalk board advertising the afternoon tea on the wall?" "Just to represent celebrations" was the reply. By now the waitress could see that my daughter was looking sad as she had organised, what she had hoped, would be a lovely mother and daughter outing. The waitress then went off saying that maybe she could sort out a comp glass of fizz for our inconvenience, the Manageress came out and said we
could buy a bottle of Prosecvo for
£23, we said we only wanted a glass, she replied we could take it home with us. By now my daughter and I were feeling pretty deflated, the customer service was none existent, no attempt at service recovery - so we left and had a most acceptable lunch at Cafe Rouge instead. A most disappointing experience.

2  Thank Trolleydolly4