“Not good value”
Review of Priory Events

Priory Events
Ranked #5 of 5 things to do in Nutfield
More attraction details
Owner description: Our stunning venue is set in 250 acres of beautiful English countryside; we are only 15 miles from central London, 10 mins from the M25 and just a short journey from Redhill main line railway station.Over the last eleven year’s we have worked with many companies both big and small cater for their Corporate Team Building needs and have a long impressive list of blue chip companies ranging from BAT, Belfour Beatty, Coutts & Co, Fulham Football Club, Pfizer, Shell, and Unilever to name just a few that we have worked with this year alone!Our Team Building days or Corporate Hospitality Event’s package ranging from our Team Building Challenges, Quad Biking, Archery, Paintballing, 4x4 Off Road Driving or Clay Pigeon Shooting to ensure an enjoyable and satisfying day for all.
Reviewed 16 February 2016

Junior quad biking session costs £41.99 for 1hr. This equates to 8 laps and approx. 9 minutes on the bike. Of the 4 bikes available on 3 worked and 1 of those kept cutting out. There is only 1 person trying to get the riders on and off the bikes whilst trying to keep their lap times. Not well organised and left feeling very disappointed

Reviewed 20 September 2015 via mobile

This is the third time I've done the quad bike ramble here and it's always amazing. Each time the course has been different but never less exciting. The guides are welcoming and friendly and extremely helpful and patient. The group had different levels of capabilities but we all still had a great time together.
Great fun, great place and worth every penny. I'll be going again next year!

Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

Booked and paid in full for 4 people to do quad bike ramble, £340.
Got an email late in the afternoon the friday before we were due to go (sunday) saying they have to cancel. This was AFTER the office had closed. Rung monday for refund, had to wait for a call back from a guy (who was late in) to refund my money.
Roll on following friday... still no refund had appeared. Rung again, had to wait AGAIN for a call back from the same guy.
He had FORGOTTEN to put through my refund.
Not only that, he hadn't refunded me my money, but actually charged me another £340 by mistake. He then had to refund £680!! Luckily I had used a credit card with a fairly high limit, although it was my Mother's, i then had to ring and apologise for his mistakes on her card.
Still waiting for the refund to appear.

DO NOT BOOK HERE!

Reviewed 8 November 2014

Took my son for a family quad bile ramble today. its one of the few places that under 16's can do quadbiking in the UK and they are set up well for this. The bikes for the youngers are only 50cc but for a 10 year old they are just right. Short but efficient safety briefing and off you go. We were lucky enough to be just the two of us with instructor Paul and after one or two minor mishaps with encouragement my son was soon enjoying himself immensely. You're out on the bike over an hour with hills and decents and water splashes and mud. One of the best things I've ever done said my son. We that's good enough for me. Serves coffee and bacon rolls too!

2  Thank MartinatDesk