“Triple D...”

Phil You Up
Ranked #1 of 66 Restaurants in Leatherhead
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Guy Fieri would have a field day here...So delicious..... and the food's great too - fantastic fresh fabulous food and wonderful service - wish I'd discovered this hidden gem sooner.

1  Thank ninjjja

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Our office always look forward to Friday mornings when we treat ourselves to Phil's Bacon or Sausage sandwiches. Fantastic meat and big doorstop white bread you can't ask for better!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Returned here today, haven't been for some time, to see if it lived up to all the hype.
In the past I'd only had breakfast here, which was always good but nothing to write on here about.
Had lunch today, wow what a surprise, flavour was to die for, A jerk chicken wrap, chicken moist, full of flavour, with avocado, Brie (although I asked for this to be removed) and salad sauce.......
Sadly as I work a late shift I won't get to eat here to much as I would wish as he closes around four (towards start of my shift) but now when I get the opportunity I will be heading for Phil's, there was so much on the menu that I wish to try in the future

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Burger great. Chips not so good. Very friendly staff!
A good place if you want cheap good food. Wooden benches to sit

Reviewed 16 August 2017

We tried this 'Burger Van' as we had heard it was exceptional and we were not disappointed. The food was top quality and I have never in my entire life had a burger as good as this. The service was great, friendly and helpful and although I should perhaps not say this, the burger would be good value at double the price. If you have not tried these burgers you should.