“Friday Afternoon Lunch. ”

Woody's Bar & Kitchen
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Our 1st visit to Woody's, definitely will not be our last. Awesome friendly staff, great atmosphere and awesome food. Great view of the river from inside or seated outside. Decor is funky and they had a brilliant playlist for background music.

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"kingston"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

This is a nice little place overlooking the riverside that was fairly busy in the evening that we were in that area - with unusually decorated tables to make it look different to all of the others

Reviewed 13 January 2018

Friendly and fun staff! They love dogs great selection of rum and beer! All the good stuff.

Food is fresh and they are always experimenting with the menu. Lots of Vegan alternatives.

Even our brown fluffy dog Mowgli gives it 4 paws up!

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Consistently good food and drinks. Great for casual dinning. Prices decent for location and quality. Often interesting specials and real food. Beats many of the other places down by the river. Quirky furniture but great friendly service. One of my favourite places in Kingston.

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Visiting Kingston for the day we came here on recommendation online, initially very good impression nicely done inside and good chips. However! I ordered an Expresso Martini which was so bad I couldn’t drink it and when I dare to mentioned this to the bar staff, the table next to me full of bar staff proceeded to all slag me off so I could hear?! I was horrified. I’ve worked in so many bars and restaurants and I could not imagine being so incredibly rude to a customer. When one of them came up to me I told her I was shocked that they thought this was ok behaviour and very unprofessional she agreed with me but did not apologise! Really terrible customer service, I would strongly not recommend this bar.