Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
US$ 40
View deal
Agoda.comUS$ 40
Trip.comUS$ 40
ZenHotels.comUS$ 40
TripadvisorUS$ 40
Hotels.com
All reviews theme park thorpe park family room free parking budget hotel high street train station one night stay bianca surbiton kingston
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2021

I have stayed at Travelodge Tolworth Chessington frequently our the passed 6 months and have never had a below par experience. Staff are always friendly and happy too help. Rooms are always clean and tidy and I feel safe with the Covid safety measures implemented. I wouldn't stay anywhere else when away with work.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
The Social Media Team UK, General Manager at Travelodge Chessington Tolworth, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2021

We're delighted to receive such positive feedback with regards to your recent stay at our Chessington Tolworth Travelodge and we thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We are really pleased that you enjoyed the cleanliness of your room and that you received a high level of service from our helpful hotel team.

We will be sure to pass your kind comments to the hotel and we hope that there will be another occasion to welcome you as our guest.

May we thank you again for reviewing your stay. - Zack from The Social Media Team

Reviewed 7 February 2021 via mobile

The staff at this travelodge r exceptional, they really r consistant and the most helpful team ive ever come across. Other hotels could excel by following their lead. And julie the Manager needs a pay rise

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Travelodge UK, General Manager at Travelodge Chessington Tolworth, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2021

Thank you for sharing your helpful review of our Chessington Tolworth Travelodge, we appreciate the time you have taken to share your positive experience with us.

We encourage our hotel to work hard towards providing the best experience possible for our guests, so we are delighted to hear that our team member was able to make your stay more enjoyable.

We aim to provide a great stay to our guests and we will continue to do so by making the most of customer feedback.

Thank you for your kind comments, we hope to see you again soon. - Zack from The Social Media Team

Reviewed 6 February 2021 via mobile

I only stayed here because I couldn't get into a Premier Inn. The location was good, and the price good, but I knew what I'd be paying for. The hotel is easy to see, but the entrance is as hard as a branch of IKEA, with lots of industrial units and car park lanes to negotiate. The car park itself is dark and uninviting, and I was actually worried about parking my car there at all.
Reception was fine, clean bright and the member of staff friendly and efficient.
Going up to my room, the decor seemed dated and not very clean.
My room was OK, clean and no unappealing aromas noticed.
I don't like the Travelodge decor, it feels very eighties and plastic.
It could be helped by changing the lighting from their harsh clinical bulbs to softer more welcoming ones.
Bed fine and comfortable. Sockets beside the bed would be nice for phone charging.
The room was quiet until about 0430. As the bottom of the building has some form of industrial depot in it, that's when the engine revving and banging about of metal roller doors started. Fortunately I had to be awake around that time anyway, but it would be a problem if not. I was on floor 2. (which is actually the entrance level floor, with car park).
In the bathroom, all is OK, except good luck with not being wrapped up by the damp shower curtain that clings to you as you shower. The straight rail is too close to the shower. A bowed wider arc rail would sort this out.
In summary, my stay was OK, but you get what you pay for. I won't be rushing to book again.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for submitting your review.

We are sorry to learn of your disappointment following your recent stay with us.

We hope to ensure all of our guests have a comfortable stay, and we are sorry that we did not achieve this on this occasion.

If you wish to contact us directly so that we can discuss your experience further, please be aware that you can always contact our Customer Services team via our website.

All customer feedback is valuable to us, so thank you again for your comments. - Zack from The Social Media Team

Reviewed 27 January 2021 via mobile

We had a great 2 night stay in a very comfortable (if rather warm) room but that couldn't be helped - room looked out over the car park area so sun had been beating in all day (someone could have pulled the blinds / curtains may be?) But I did object to having staff knocking on our door at nearly 10pm, accusing us of smoking in the room? Wouldn't have minded but I was 8 months pregnant at the time and a) very obviously not as secretly puffing 20 Woodbines under the duvet or b) already in bed...... I know staff have a duty to respond if alarms are going off but maybe check your guest planner before banging on doors.... I suspect the culprits were our neighbours in the room next door who seemed to have lots of non paying guests coming to their room at 4am..... Pregnant women using the loo in the wee small hours hear a lot!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank kathjdyer
Travelodge UK, General Manager at Travelodge Chessington Tolworth, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

We wish for our customers to enjoy their hotel experience, so we are sorry to hear that you were not positively impressed by your last stay in our Chessington Tolworth hotel.

It’s important that our team provide a fantastic service to our customers and remain professional at all times, please accept our apologies that this was not provided to you.

Please be assured the hotel managers check Tripadvisor reviews of their hotels so your comments will be reviewed by the hotel's team.

Thank you again for leaving this review and we do hope that you choose to stay with us again in the future. - Zack from The Social Media Team

Reviewed 19 December 2020 via mobile

Julie A. The general manager was amazing always makes you feel welcome! Nothing is too much trouble always happy to help!! Why can’t all hotel managers be this helpful?! Pay rise needed I think!!
This hotel is great