“Authentic Italian Pizza ”
Review of Pizzeria Pellone

Pizzeria Pellone
Ranked #25 of 497 Restaurants in Croydon
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Small friendly restaurant serving fantastic pizza. Good value for the quality of the food offered...impressed and I am sure I'll be back.

2  Thank Simon292929
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

I went out for a meal with a mate in Croydon and thought we'd try this place. It's got a different name now, 500 degrees.

We were greeted by a very friendly member of staff who seated us and came back a minute or two later to take our drink orders after bringing us some water. They serve birra moretti on tap which was a bit of a treat.

For a starter we shared a meat platter which consisted of slices of a couple of types of salami, brasoalo and Parma ham with olives, Parmesan cheese, and a whole ball of mozzarella with a separate plate with some slices of warm bread. This was £12

I followed this with the capricosa pizza. It was fantastic. The amount of ham, cheese, and the rest of the toppings was very generous and the base was thin and crispy with a little fluffiness to the crust. It's possibly the most similar to the pizza I've eaten in Naples. At only a little over £8 I thought it was pretty good value.

2  Thank AlexOrme
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Initially a little put off as it seems a little bright and cafe style from the outside but once your in it's a nice ambiance.

The meat platter is a great starter for 2-4 depending how hungry you are.

The pizza itself is fantastic and the staff are attentive and very welcoming.

Now my go to place for pizza. As a bonus they will deliver within 2 miles...

Worth a visit, unlikely to find better quality and very reasonably priced.

1  Thank Pablo M
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Visited a few times. Great experience each time we went. Delicious pizza and dessert, lovely staff. Worth mentioning that it changed its name recently, but the rest is the same

1  Thank Maria Luiza G
Reviewed 15 October 2016

This is a lovely authentic restaurant, good service and the prices are very reasonable. I'd recommend.

1  Thank OJW_81