“Lovely evening out”

Ranked #38 of 533 Restaurants in Croydon
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 26
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Koz Shirley.We are exciting Turkish Restaurant in Shirley.Serving delicious,authentic food made from only the best,fresh ingredients since 2013.
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Celebrated our wedding anniversary and daughter's fiance's birthday here at the beginning of August 2017. Food all freshly prepared with more than ample portions. Polite service, although at times it could be a bit slow. Would recommend it for a visit and looking to come again.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Visited last night with a coulple of friends and enjoyed the meal immensely. Atmosphere was really good and staff lovely. Mixed starters and kebab were very well cooked and delicious, would highly recommend.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Celebrated my daughter's birthday here with 13 family members, two being my grandchildren aged 3 and 3 months. The food was superb and plentiful; no complaints whatsoever from any of my guests. The service was exemplary in terms of politeness and the right level of attentiveness and Romeo, the manager, could not do enough to ensure we had a good time.I thank Romeo sincerely for this and for pre-arranging the tables to meet my requirements. Very child friendly. I would recommend Zoz to anyone and I for one will be returning soon.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Another excellent meal, great sharing starter and wonderfully cooked meat for the main.., mixed shish!
Staff very friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I've been coming here for many years the food is excellent and the service is warm and very friendly
The lamb ribs are the best I have had anywhere and I'm a big turkish food lover
Would highly recommend this place its the best in the area by a long long way