“Secret garden ”
Review of Casablanca

Casablanca
Ranked #122 of 507 Restaurants in Croydon
Description: Delicious Home Made Cooking. Outstanding Home Made Beef Burgers. Full English Breakfast served all day long. All food is Halal. Superb freshly brewed coffee. Excellent quality for value. Children's menu available.
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

This has been a consistently excellent sandwich, lunch and coffee stop for years. V good outside catering service as well.

Highlight is sitting in the garden enjoying a coffee and a club sandwich.

Don't tell too many people!

Casablancacafe1, Owner at Casablanca, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Thank you very much for your review. Secret garden is always open for you.
Carmen

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I ordered a tuna melt panini and my husband ordered a club sandwich. I tasted the club sandwich also so I can say both were delicious for a great price. The dishes are halal so that is good. The service was great. Very nice owners and I would definitely return.

Thank you very much for your review. I'm looking forward welcoming you again.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Went in for a quick lunch, perfect. Nice polite staff and very tasty food. The place was very clean.

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

The boys and I visited one of our favourite restaurants/cafe. As usual we were warmly welcomed by Carmen and her staff. We treated ourselves to the special home made burgers and I had a jacket potato with a delicious filling recommended. We were all happy and satisfied with our food and drinks plus of course the fab atmosphere.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

I have had lunch here a few times while on break and servers here are just wonderful. We sat in the front patio and enjoyed the view with our delicious freshly made lunch. Must try!
The service is excellent. The sit in area and garden is really nice and open, good place to relax and meet friends.

2  Thank Just2Kriss