“Family Dinner”

Nineteen at Farleigh
Ranked #16 of 497 Restaurants in Croydon
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Consistently praised as one of Croydon's top restaurants by TripAdvisor reviewers, Nineteen at Farleigh Golf Club is a relaxed bar and restaurant set amongst 350 acres in the North Surrey Downs. With a casual bar menu available for those seeking a relaxed meal, the bar provides high tables or coffee tables for you to settle in and watch sport on the HD TVs. On a sunny day, enjoy the outdoors with a meal on the terrace overlooking the putting green. For a true gourmet experience, pull up a seat in the restaurant area with sweeping views of the golf course and surrounding areas including Canary Wharf and South-East London. Farleigh's menu provides seasonal dishes with a twist, as well as a delicious afternoon tea. We passionately source local produce including working with local butchers for the best bacon rolls in Surrey, plus bakers and dairies to incorporate the finest ingredients in our menu.
Reviewed 14 August 2015

we had a family gathering at this venue. I couldn't fault anything from the welcome to the service to the great food. Just to see the enthusiasm of the chef as he was carving for dinner was enough to see his pride in his job. We all had a great time and really impressed our American cousins.

2  Thank Joe9061
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

We held our wedding reception here back in May 2015 and such an amazing day we decided to hold our christening here too! Firstly Sam was so great to us again can't thank her enough for organising everything. We arrived after church and the room was set up so beautifully by Sally it was breath taking. We had a Sunday carvery and the food was just spectacular with a range of starters a scrumptious main and a selection of tasty desserts. Lina and her team were great at tending to our needs and ensuring we had enough of everything and that our day ran smoothly. Joe was fab and kept our drinks topped up and never complained when we kept asking him to skip songs from our I pod play list! We had such a lovely time...we are just thinking of another excuse to have a Farleigh party! We love it here. Fully recommend Farleigh for any event.

3  Thank Chauntelle W
Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

We held our wedding reception at Farliegh. It was the best day ever. The setting, food and staff were amazing. They did everything and more to help. Everything was set up just as I wanted. The staff were attentive and so helpful. The day tan so smoothly I couldn't have asked for more. Would definitely recommend this venue for a wedding reception. Looking for more excuses to have a party there.

2  Thank Danielle G
Reviewed 3 August 2015

I cannot recommend Farleigh high enough, every single member of the team worked so hard to give us an amazing day for my Sons wedding, the serving staff who were discreet and prompt when serving dinner, the boys and girls behind the bar, the food was second to none. The setting is just beautiful and the quick turn around of rooms meant no long tiring standing around and allowed the day to flow, on the other hand never at any time were we pressured or rushed, everyone was relaxed and enjoying the wonderful day. Thank you to Farleigh 5++++++ stars.

2  Thank sia534
Reviewed 21 July 2015

If I could give Farliegh more then 5 STARS it would never be enough . Where do I begin ! Firstly Sam is the kindest person I've ever come across ,she has always been on the end of a phone or email . When I was in hospital she even went out of her way and made me feel so loved . These people ARE our Farliegh family . We were treated like a prince and princess not just on our wedding day but anytime we came to Farliegh . The team behind Sam are so unlike any we have seen , totally commitment to anyone to asked them for anything even to point DJ had one staff member on dance floor to help us learn a dance ! Totally blew my mind . We will never ever of chosen Farliegh had it not been for the amazing people in it . All our family and friends have said that Farlieghs was amazing and such a beautiful setting for our day . We will be planning my 40th there that's for sure ! Love love love this venue and everyone in it . Food was amazing and drinks were flowing . Please pop in even if only to have a BLT and diet coke or a tea on the green . Love you all there

1  Thank murphy510