“Back on form”

Ranked #29 of 497 Restaurants in Croydon
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 41
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Inspired by fast-paced japanese ramen bars, wagamama offers a range of fresh, healthy dishes including ramen, donburi, teppanyaki, curries, salads and juices. wagamama encourages guests to share in their enthusiasm, slurp on noodles, relax in good company and leave feeling happy, nourished and refreshed.
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

With this new Kare Burosu u are spoiling me! It is basically a Yasai Katsu curry udon with tofu, mushrooms, shredded carrots, pea shoots and chillis. It is on the vegan menu but it’s 1 of those dishes that’s great without meat. It doesn’t need it. It looks exactly like the picture and did not disappoint. The crust around the tofu I could have done without as it’s just stale and placid pastry that didn’t add anything. Would have been much better to use a mixture of silky tofu and deep fried tofu pockets. Lovely.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I have always avoided Wagamama, since sitting on a bench is uncomfortable for me, and being placed in close proximity to strangers is not my idea of a fun night out! However whilst in Croydon visiting our son we decided to try Wagamama.
The wait to order was not too long, and the wait for food was very short. The food was nice, well prepared and very tasty.

I would go to Wagamama again.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Chicken ramen for my gluten free son
I had a chilli chicken ramen
Delicious warming broth oodles of noodles
Duck donburi went down well

Lovely waitress
Comfy atmosphere
Quick clean welcoming

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Been in to this branch of Wagamama’s a few times, normally for an early evening dinner with friends.

Service has always been quick and efficient.

Food tasty, hot and plentiful.

Good value.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

I'm a vegan so wasn't sure what I could choose - the nice lady who was serving us got a folder with all the dishes listed and was able to tell me if what I wanted contained eggs or dairy and if it was possible to have them without. I opted for the vegetable gyoza and the yasai yaki soba but without the egg. All of this was done with a smile and patience, which was really refreshing. Thank you.