“Late lunch ”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Went here today for a quick late lunch and was served by Ashley. Nice waiter and very helpful. Ordered food very quickly and didn't wait to long for the food. Good customer service will definitely come back here again highly recommend.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Seated at 2.45 pm, waited about 15mins before asked what drinks
Took half hour to be served drinks
Another half hour for our starters to be served, then waited an hour before we asked where was our main courses, was told it was on its way but still waited another 10mins before it was served. Then some of the order was wrong
Food was not good ,the worst chicken fajhitas I have ever had .poor coleslaw on other dishes. When bill received it was wrong as 2 of the orders had not been put as part of the ‘special price’ menu so had to ask for it to be corrected.
Something wrong in the kitchen today affecting service. after making a complaint the manager did adjust the bill.lots of apologies.
Not a good experience and will not be visiting this restaurant again

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We keep going to TGIF, this one in particular for a couple of reasons- the parking is easy to find | its located in a good area & the service is very good. Food of course is nice !

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Absolutely disgusting. Went for my 30th birthday asked for a table not a booth for 7 people. They gave a booth and no balloons. We waited 30 minutes for the waiter to even come over, then a further 25 mins for our drinks to arrive. Was told I could use my birthday voucher from the app for drinks which I was later told after getting the bill that the drinks I choose were not included.
The table was way to small having to put plates on our laps to eat and actually have space to move our arms.
We was then given our starters another 25 minutes later, finished and was left with plates in front for a further 15 minutes before having to go find the waiter to ask for our main food. Was then left with dirty plates on the table til we asked for the bill. They brought over the kids desserts and just pushed the plate onto the table in between the dirty main meal plates.

My birthday cake was lost even tho it was given to the manager, when we tried to speak to the manager about our service she said the cakes in the kitchen and walked off.

Made 3 separate complaints online to TGIs direct 24 feb, 13 March and 26 March and all have been ignored. Absolutely disgusting service, staff and management a joke. Staff standing around slagging customers off, moaning about working and the manager said “dnt get heard”
The manager is a joke who doesn’t care for the customers or has any control of the restaurant. As all these reviews state it’s a poo show up in there. Never again will I go into a TGIs and thank god for that.

Would recommended eating dirt out the front of the restaurant then actually enter it service would definitely be better

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Visited here for my birthday with my husband and a couple of friends. Great atmosphere, good food, friendly staff. The only thing was I waited for my dessert a lot longer than others on table, they had finished there’s by the the time I got mine. I chose the birthday cake sundae which wasn’t as good as I expected it to be. Wouldn’t get it again. Meal was fairly expensive but that was expected.