“Clean, Friendly, Lovely homely B&B”

Cherry Trees Bed And Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Camberley
Cherry Trees Bed And Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 7 Camberley B&B and Inns
Reviewed 30 May 2010

I have stayed at Cherry Trees for about a month while moving home. My 12 year old son has stayed with me in a twin room with a huge en suite shower room.

We have been totally relaxed and comfortable in what could have been very difficult circumstances for us. Pam has made us both feel very much welcome and at home. The room is large and the view of the garden is very pleasant. Like most B&Bs, Cherry Trees offers a relaxed place to stay in someone's home, not a hotel with staff waiting on you. For many travellers (including us) this is just what they are looking for.

Cherry Trees is a "home from home" for many professionals, some of which have stayed for months or even a year, normally Monday to Friday. It is in a great location for local business, while in a nice area and only a very short walk from the local mini-Sainsbury, pub and take aways.

Pam's diary is often full and with good reason ... it's a great place to stay if you need a B&B!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank xony99
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Cherry Trees Bed And Breakfast

Reviewed 5 October 2009

I arrived in Camberley a day later than I'd expect because my partner had to go into the hospital unexpectedly. I called the owner in advance to tell her this and to tell her that I would still want the room and would pay for both nights. She said she was fine with this. I'd already paid in advance a 50% deposit which was one full night. When I arrived at her place she brought me into her living room and offered me the floor because she'd given my room to someone else. I didn't understand what had happened. She said a couple called her the night before and needed a place so she gave them mine. She said she got confused and couldn't keep up with who I was because my email address didn't match my name. She was shocked when I was bothered at the idea of sleeping in her living room. She said she'd traveled all over the place and slept in much worse conditions. The woman who runs this hotel should probably consider a different business. She wasn't horrible, just apathetic and incompetent for the job she was trying to do. There was a big convention going on in this little village so I had to spend the whole afternoon looking for another place to stay. The owner was easily confused and clearly uninterested in the "service" part of the service industry. She gives B&Bs in England a bad name.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
7  Thank BoboTex
Also consider these accommodations in or near Camberley
2.6 km away
6.6 km away
Abacus Bed and Breakfast
Abacus Bed and Breakfast
#1 of 7 in Camberley

Been to Cherry Trees Bed And Breakfast? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK