All reviews lapland uk road noise attached beefeater family trip to legoland beefeater restaurant family room no lift beefeater next door meal deal good nights sleep disabled room royal ascot night's sleep lady on reception couple of nights no air con convenient location
Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

It's a Travel Inn, so you know you'll get clean rooms, functional bathrooms and comfy beds.

In common with all TIs, there's a kettle (with tea, coffee and milk), a table, just about enough hanging space and a slightly undersized telly.

The check in was quick and polite and there's ample free parking.

The main issue is that the WiFi is pitifully slow. You can upgrade by paying £5 per night. About time TI dragged itself into the 21st century and gave decent free Wi-Fi!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 December 2016

Usual Premier Inn - you get what it says on the tin - remember to turn off heating in your room if buzzing heater and clicking thermostat keep you awake... Beefeater Breakfast staff and food as expected - good.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 December 2016

As a female travelling on my own for business I always find Premier Inn to be very safe and comfortable. The Beefeater restaurant next door made sure I was sat somewhere out of the way so I didn't feel uncomfortable being their on my own.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 December 2016

I stay in Premier Inn's all the time and in the most part they offer really good value for money - unfortunately this one is really expensive (all year round) and therefore doesnt. Apart from that I do believe Premier Inn is a very good hotel chain.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

I was welcomed by a very friendly Receptionist, and given the key card to my room. I had a suitcase, handbag and vanity bag and there was no lift so it was inconvenient, but the are Receptionist did offer to help if I needed it. My dinner was perfectly good as was breakfast. I found the bed to be really comfy. I had stayed in a five star Executive Suite in another hotel a couple of night before, and I found the bed in the Premier Inn to be much more comfy. It was easy to locate and really suited my needs.

Trip type: Travelled solo