“Amazing service”

Grill Ways uttoxeter
Ranked #39 of 71 Restaurants in Uttoxeter
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Arrived early! Looked on TripAdvisor for local takeaways that we could use whilst visiting the local area that would suit everyones prefered food. We found your place and placed a order of a curry/rice/nann amd a set burger meal. WOW HOW BIG the portions were outstanding. Tasted amazing. Delivery man was so lovely. Thanks again

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I ordered a takeaway about a month ago. I rang them up asking where my order was they told me it will be there soon it was 2 hours late so I rang them back they told me they will give me 50% off next time I order so I went to order again tonight and they wouldn’t give my 50% as they promised. So I wouldn’t recommend this place to no one as it’s a absolute joke. Sergeant peppers me for know on!!!

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Although late evening, the food was as ordered, and very enjoyable. I would certainly try a different dish, nest time

Reviewed 23 April 2017

We order regularly from here and is our go to takeaway. Food is good and priced reasonably. We've had the odd item missed from our order but generally we have no complaints.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Ordered over the Internet, food was waiting at the time stated and was still hot by the time we we got home.

Plenty for your money, around £20 for 5 of us, no one could eat everything in front of them. Mixed kebabs were as good as mixed kebabs can be, chips were so so but the kids didn't seem to mind and they ate all of the chicken.

Not bad at all for a takeaway.