“Taste of Italy in Tamworth”
Review of Portobello

Portobello
Ranked #6 of 158 Restaurants in Tamworth
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 March 2012

Fantastic restaurant in Tamworth town centre. My wife & I have been coming here for 10 years now, and every time it is fantastic! Food, service and the price are fantastic. Ask for the Mars Bar Cheesecake! Not on the menu, but always available for the regulars!

1  Thank Speedy2006
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 17 March 2012

Amazing customer service and delicious food, what more could you ask for!

2  Thank Coope83
Reviewed 12 March 2012

I recently went for a meal with my boyfriend and his family, the service was amazing and couldn't ask for better. We all had 3 course meals and all of the meals we're perfect! I had the smoked salmon starter, which was lovely and was just the right portion size for me. I then had the baked chicken, and it was succulent and juicy. I also had profiteroles for dessert served with ice cream and then finished with a cappuccino. I have eaten here before and have always been really impressed with the quality of the food and the speed of service. Also Mike the owner has always been welcoming and friendly, and the chefs are always on top form! I would defiantly return to this restaurant again and would recommend to my friends and family!

1  Thank kirsty1305
Reviewed 12 March 2012

Went for a birthday treat, and what a treat it was. Food and service was excellent, will definitely be back.

Reviewed 11 March 2012

This restaurant consistently hits the spot.
We've always had an excellent meal; the menu and wine list are superb and good value.
We use it for a night out for two, small family gatherings and larger parties.
Staff always put themselves out for us.

2  Thank bradnsj