“End of term drinks with the kids”
Review of Beth Lauren Cakes

Beth Lauren Cakes
Ranked #30 of 70 Restaurants in Stone
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 13
Description: Cake and coffee parlour based in the heart of Stone. Award winning cake designer specialising in celebration and wedding cakes.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Took the children here for a hot chocolate on the last day of term. Reasonable price, in line with other coffee shops locally. I opted for a loose leaf tea which was better than a regular bag. Service was a little slow, as they weren’t very forthcoming with enquiring if I was ready to order my drinks. There was a large group of high school children there also, so space was a little compromised. Nice having the larger sofa near the window, great for people watching.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Took my mum here for the first time today. We were made very welcome. Good coffee and the cakes looked delicious. We opted for scones which were warm, lovely. A bright sunny day and the place is lovely and light. We will be returning. May try cake next time

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I popped in on the Saturday before Easter Sunday to pick up some Cupcakes as treats. I purchased 4 - which came to £12.00
I was willing to pay the price as it was Easter. However I did feel that this was a little bit steep to charge for a cupcake - which was relatively average in size. The Cake was nice - not the most amazing cake I have had - but it looked pretty and was light and fluffy.

There were no prices that I could see in the counter where the cupcakes were displayed when I came in - so I just picked the 4 cakes - 2 Easter ones with little Eggs on and a sprinkle of chocolate, and also a Passionfruit flavoured one and also a Lemon Flavoured one.

As a Take out time was against me as I had to quickly run back to the car, otherwise I may have spent more time asking questions.

The member of staff was really pleasant - very polite and the service was good. I will maybe back to try and sit in for a coffee - but I'm not sure I would rush back for the cakes.

Over all a lovely addition to the Town.