Review Highlights
GOOD ENTERTAINMENT

This theatre is a real gem, especially for local people. The entertainment is very varied. The... read more

Reviewed 3 March 2018
Cantylye
Rugeley, United Kingdom
Doreen Tipton

We have been to the Rugeley Rose many times to see both professional and Amateur shows. It's a... read more

Reviewed 8 November 2017
Donna Louise S
Rugeley, United Kingdom
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 April 2016

Held a work meeting here. Great venue, handy parking, lovely coffee and great staff. Well worth a visit.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 12 February 2016

Brilliant panto, great fun. All the actors were putting their heart and soul into the production and My school and myself really enjoyed ourselves. Thank you Red Rose, I do not know how you do such an excellent panto with limited finances.

Reviewed 21 December 2015 via mobile

Visited with grandson for Cinderella panto (which was excellent). The theatre seats around 200 (at a guess) so a great view is guaranteed. The staff were friendly and helpful. Sweets on the tables in the bar were a nice touch. Very impressed.

Reviewed 18 December 2015

What an absolute delight Cinderella was at the rose theatre. My daughter and I took my five year old granddaughter to see the production. We only wanted to go local in case she wanted to come out, has it was her first time, we did not know how she would be.
Not only did she enjoy it but we did as well. The cast were brilliant, the singing was superb, even the jokes made us laugh out loud. It would be hard to pick out a favorite (they were all excellent) but the ugly sister just had the edge. A huge thank you to rugeley rose theatre for putting on such a brilliant pantomime. We three will definitely be back next year..... We can not wait. Well done everyone.