“Favourite by name Favourite by Choice Mark 2”
Review of Favourite Thai

Favourite Thai
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: post code DE14 1HA phone no- 01283 536099
Reviewed 19 January 2018

I can't believe it has been nearly 4 years since i wrote my first review! We have eaten here many many times in the last 4 years; either just the two of us or as a family of four. Service has always been very prompt. I cannot ever recall having to wait!
Food has always been excellent.
Staff are fantastic... always very friendly and welcoming.

My only slight niggle is that the stuffing in the chairs is wearing a bit thin - then again that maybe because so many people have sat on them they are worn out.. Better that than printine comfortable seats and horrid food!!!

3  Thank Alreeaseaters

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Good, friendly service and fantastic food.

Light sauces, so aromatic and flavoursome. I love Thai food, and this exceeded expectation, especially as we were a large group.

The staff worked really hard and were very friendly.

Definitely worth a return.

3  Thank Sarah W
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Never fails to deliver a truly authentic Thai meal,not been for a long time,but the food has never disappointed every time and the staff attentive best Thai restaurant for miles,well worth a visit

1  Thank jtopos
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

I have reviewed this place before, but that was a while ago.

We keep coming back and are NEVER disappointed. The owners are very friendly, the food is amazing and all at a reasonable price.

Recommend the Tom Yum soup, er and everything else, but particularly the soup.

Also if you are in town for lunch they do a really good value lunch menu for a fiver.

1  Thank JTPMidlands
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Having researched the top ten restaurants in Burton, I found out that Favourite Thai sits at number two. Visited with my wife and daughter, we found the building to be quite period and quaint, the traditional background music only added to the atmosphere of the restaurant.
We were seated by a very enthusiastic but very nice server, and were allowed ample time to look through and choose our meal,we decided on set menu A.To be fair, when I looked at what was on offer for the set price, I thought that there might not be enough. however, the mix platter and starter were not only very good but there was enough for the three of us with my daughter really going to town!!
The mains of, stir fried pork, green Thai curry and stir-fried vegetables was more than enough. All the dishes were beautifully cooked, and again to be fair I was glad that there was no sweet as I don't know whether I would have been able to tackle it.
The Jasmine tea was a nice way of finishing off the meal, and the ultimate compliment that I can give the restaurant is that my daughter has only really cleaned her plate when we have visited Caribbean restaurants. Over all, a very nice experience and we would definitely go again

2  Thank jazzboy50