“Andrews birthday”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: post code DE14 1HA phone no- 01283 536099
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

My husband birthday has been made by the kindness and warmth of the people at this place i can not praise them high enough for there care

1  Thank Coral K

Reviewed 15 October 2017

We were eating early before going to a gig in Burton, but don't know the area and found this restaurant had good reviews. As we were early, it was almost empty inside, but the staff were so friendly and welcoming, without being annoying or intrusive in any way.
The food was absolutely delicious. I'm vegetarian and had the green Thai curry which was excellent.
As other customers arrived, everyone was greeted with the same welcoming warmth. It seemed there were a number of regular customers which wasn't surprising.
My only criticism was that it would be nice to have a vegetarian appetiser as the crackers were prawn, but as these are complimentary, I can't really lower my rating.
We will definitely make the journey to Burton again to eat here.

1  Thank Susanplus3
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I went here once and was so disappointed by the bland food that I never returned. I returned to going to my actual favourite Thai which is in Burton and down towards the swimming pool. Let's face it; anywhere with such a tacky name as My Favourite Thai is aiming for commercial rather than a genuine look, feel or taste. Give it a try; you might like it... but you won't see me there :-)

1  Thank Rob A
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Never ceases to amaze me how good this restaurant is, food tonight was exceptional and as always "the boss" was on good form....

1  Thank Blackbelt
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Have never been to a Thai restaurant before but this will not be my only visit we explain
ed we were new to the cuisine so they explained everything they were very friendly and when I said it was my birthday I got a surprise they brought me a dessert with a candle in and sang happy birthday to me we were so impressed with the meal and the friendly staff that we booked for my husband's birthday meal on the spot cannot praise them enough