“Delightful ”

Pascal at The Old Vicarage
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 66
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Fine English cuisine with a French twist served in relaxed and comfortable surroundings.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

In a delightfully decorated old vicarage we enjoyed a big birthday family Sunday lunch.
Food was delicious, service very good and friendly.
Would definitely go again perhaps for dinner when we are in the area.

PascalTheOldVicarage, Owner at Pascal at The Old Vicarage, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your lovely review. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. I will pass on all of your lovely comments to all of the staff.

Hopefully we will see you again soon (when you are next in the area).

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We dined here for our 10 year anniversary meal. I'm delighted to say that the restaurant didn't disappoint. The service was prompt and professional at all times. They couldn't do enough for you. The food was amazing, my fillet of beef was cooked to perfection. The restaurant itself has pleasant traditional decor, the lounge area was nice to relax in and have a pre/post dinner drink. I can honestly say it was one of the best meals and best nights out I've had in a long time!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Restaurant atmosphere was pleasant, food was lovely and the staff were very polite.

The scotch egg starter was exceptional.

The only small criticism of a great evening was waiting around 15 minutes for the bill and having to ask twice.

Thank you for your lovely and honest review. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. I will pass on all of your comments to all of the staff. I apologise that you had to wait for your bill.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

Another French night and another great menu. Something different every time making you want to try everything!!!!

PascalTheOldVicarage, Owner at Pascal at The Old Vicarage, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Thank you for your lovely review. I will pass on all of your lovely comments to all of the staff.

See you soon.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

A excellent restaurant serving the highest quality food from a professional and friendly service staff.

Thank you for your lovely review. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. I will pass on all of your lovely comments to all of the staff.

Pascal.