“What a surprise”

The Dial
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Family dinner at The Dial, what a surprise this was, my first visit and I was very pleasantly impressed, this venue has got to rank as one of Burtons best. Very lively atmosphere, busy but not too crowded. Dinner was excellent, service is very attentive and the staff are friendly and efficient. My only comment would be is that the drinks are expensive.

1  Thank Paul G

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great atmosphere, professional friendly staff.
Excellent food.
A great venue for a relaxing evening out.

1  Thank Phillipsfamily
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

We were at the Dial with a party of about 25 and the service was excellent. Although the bar and restaurant was packed we were well attended to and the food came out quickly. The food never disappoints - the steak is always a favourite and a cocktail is a must. The atmosphere is great, and standards and food exceptional. Thank you.

2  Thank Bantora
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

The restaurant itself is lovely and is decorated beautifully. However, I really was not impressed with the food. The chicken was swimming in a watery/unflavourable broth. We had some smaller tapas dishes which were nice enough/ the calamari was very thin. The malteaser cheesecake was lovely!!!!! However, the brownie was very bitter. I only had one bite of the brownie so it felt like such a waste. Even though we weren’t happy with the food and the service wasn’t great, we still tipped 15 percent of what our bill was. And we didn’t even get a bye or thank you on the way out. I don’t think we will be revisiting, which is a shame because I was very excited about visiting.

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Visited for lunch with my husband. Service, food and drinks were all excellent. We were very impressed and thoroughly recommend a visit.

1  Thank Lynne M