“Amazing as always”

The Dial
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We visited to celebrate my dad’s birthday and had a great time. The Dial is a beautiful restaurant, the staff are great, the service attentive and the food is amazing. The drinks offering is very extensive and impressive, at reasonable prices and the food is extremely enjoyable with amazing flavours and innovative ideas. The service is very good and could not be faulted, also the vegan menu is great and well thought out. The dial never disappoints and we will be back soon.

3  Thank MW5052

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I recently had a nice few hours at The Dial, taking in the atmosphere and sipping wine.
Having selected one of the few tables outside of the restaurant without a "Reseved" sign on it, I relaxed to enjoy my afternoon. £40 in and a few hours later, a member of the staff put a reseved sign on my table. I queried this and questionned why a Reservation had been taken whilst i was clearing occupying the table and had done so for a few hours ? Their response was vague and unrepentant. I was offered another table in the bar but in a less appealing position.
I was quite happy to spend longer in The Dial but for all intense and purposes was ousted in favour of diners despite having selected an unreserved table and being happy to spend money in there.
In my opinion, an unacceptable policy that needs reviewing !

5  Thank Craig R
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My youngest Son has taken me here several times for birthday and Mother's day. I love it! Fabulous food and the ambience is lovely.

2  Thank Annette B
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited here and the food was good although nothing special. The interior is modern amd the staff are friendly.

The food is a bit pricey for what it is and the drinks are very expensive at £5 for a Rekorderlig and the same for a gin and tonic.

The place lacks a friendly vibe and has a pretentious feel about it. I've been to nicer places in far better locations and not paid as much.

4* still as the food was done well.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Took a group of friends visiting the town to the Dial. Excellent cocktails and the ambience in the place is lovely. Very relaxing a bit expensive, but no trouble in there so worth it.

2  Thank Paulo1924