Never have I felt so completely undervalued and ripped off, as I have during a two day stay at Alton towers.
The ‘service ‘ received is a complete joke, examples:
1. Early entry not true, you wait in line with everyone else, once inside, the rides were closed, the sign stated open at 11am.
Pinball wizard ride, broken, no time for opening.
River raft ride on rapids, closed, no time for opening.
2. Queued for 120 minutes for wicker man in pouring rain, no shelter, no loos whilst waiting , when on ride it broke down.
3. Waited 110 minutes for pinball wizard, no information, then it broke down again.
4. Not enough seats to sit and eat your food.
5. Not enough toilet s.
6. Not enough staff to offer advice or guidance.
The most galling experience was patiently waiting in line only to watch fast track entrants walk to front of the line .
The dynamics are all about getting as much money as possible from us mugs who believe we will experience a good time. No crowd control means you may only get on a maximum of three rides all day !!!
Don’t waste your money or time with Alton Towers, save up and visit America.
Very disappointed and will not waste my time and money on this rip off organisation.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.