“Amazing!”

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Dear Sebastian's,

We dined for the first time at Sebastian`s last night with some work colleagues (party of 6 - 7.30 pm). I just wanted to express our appreciation for such a lovely evening.

The Restaurant has a welcoming, warm and cosy feel to it, like home from home. The staff are delightful, nothing is too much trouble. Every course is beautifully presented and a delight to try. The portions sizes are perfect.
Our Vegetarian colleague was very well catered for and thoroughly enjoyed her meal. You were even kind enough to let me have cheddar instead of `smelly` cheese!

I have been fortunate enough to accompany my Husband when he hosts business trips all over the world. In the last few years, we have traveled to India, Peru, Hong Kong, Vietnam, China, Costa Rica and Venice.
We have eaten in some of the most expensive and fabulous restaurants and I have to say, Sebastian`s is my new favourite!

The April Menu was amazing and I very much look forward to our next visit.

Kind regards Emma Thomas

​ (very satisfied customer).​

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We had a fabulous meal on Saturday evening. Starting off with drinks and canapés in the lounge which was a nice touch. The staff are very attentive and friendly. The meal was the best meal I have had there having visited many times. I absolutely love the restaurant and look forward to returning again soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

We chose Sebastians for the special occasion from personal recommendation and we weren't disappointed. Before dinner we had drinks in the comfortable reception area and then moved to the restaurant area which had a extremely nice ambience of a friends house combined with a private club. The staff were attentive without being overpowering. The food choice was that of a multi dish set menu of approx 6 courses which were all delicious.
Will certainly return again for other special occasions.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Visited here for a birthday. Welcome was great as was the service all evening. The food was exceptional as was the wine. A great place to go to for an occasion and I would imagine booking is essential in the Summer months.
Despite the cost, we both loved it and will certainly be returning for my birthday. Exceptional.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent atmosphere, friendly staff and delicious food within a stunning location and a great market town