“Big improvement ”

Ranked #20 of 120 Restaurants in Oswestry
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 October 2015 via mobile

Haven't been here for a while, due to previous visits ending in disappointment. But this visit was vert good.
We went as a family of 4, 2 adults 2 children. I had bruschetta to start, Calzone for main and Cherry Sorbet for dessert. Service was good and friendly. Food was hot and very tasty. Only bad point is drinks are a bit expensive. Will visit again though.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 5 October 2015

Atmosphere is brilliabt, food is just heaven , if you havent been before you can order half and half incase you want to try 2 different things which i think is fab!. Being an italian myself the food tastes just like mama used to make so to speak!

Must Try!

Reviewed 29 September 2015

Have been to Prezzo many times, and it's fine for OK Italian food. But the restaurant is only as good as your last visit. We went on a Monday evening, two couples.
The two waitresses we had couldn't get the orders correct. They obviously did not know the menu. We had to ask for our drink order to be refilled, no one came to check on our table. Two dishes were served, and we waited another five minutes before the other two dishes came out. No grated Parmesan was offered, we had to ask for it. My meal, one of the later meals to be served was lukewarm and ingredients were missing. I think it had been left out on the counter. We complained to the duty manager, and he said there was a mix up in the kitchen, but no apologies. The experience really spoiled what was supposed to be a fun evening. We didn't stay for dessert or coffee, goodness knows what would have arrived! The place needs a shake up, and teach their staff attention to detail.

2  Thank Sue F
Reviewed 22 September 2015

Having to come here for work on a regular basis I've worked through most of the resturants in Oswestry, to be fair there aren't many but Prezzo is top of the pile. Friendly staff, good food and an easy walk in the town centre from all the hotels I stay in. Can't say better than that.

1  Thank Keith B
Reviewed 20 September 2015

I visited here for my niece's 18th birthday, it was a large group and I have to say service has improved from the last time I visited in a large group. I couldn't fault the food.