All reviews meal deal town centre a great nights sleep family room night's sleep self service excellent stay comfortable stay visiting oxford lovely town short stay cooked breakfast sunday night comfy bed steak blenheim palace evening meal
Reviewed 2 July 2018

Stayed here for one night only. They seem short staffed, one lady running reception while also appeared to be working the restaurant. Very very helpful receptionist who managed to locate me a room at my request i.e. away from the side facing Lidl store (which had HGV parked up with refrigeration unit running hence making it noisy). Not the cleanest room - needs a good hoover. Touched the netting at window which then collapsed for some reason revealing dirty windows. Could not sleep due to the fact the room was positively freezing - could not get it to warm up using the wall mounted system despite knocking it up to 25! Good parking, essentials available at breakfast, although restaurant not huge so you're probably best booking. Get a room on top floor overlooking school fields for max quiet, however, as said I couldn't control the temperature - something I do have difficulty with in many Premier Inns.

Room Tip: Overlooking fields away from the Lidl / Macdonalds side which can be noisy due to HGVs with refrigeration units
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Jus F
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

I spent 1 week for business reason, I didn’t have a nice welcome, I asked to have 2 different invoices and to split payments (which was necessary for my job) but the lady at the beginning told that was not possible at all, it has been a disservice for me and the multinational company I work for.
In the end they succeeded to do it but it has been a nightmare.
I already advised colleagues not to use this place for business reason.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
WhitbreadHotels, Guest Relations at Premier Inn Witney Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Hi Maria.

Thank you for giving feedback on your recent stay with us.

Business or leisure, we want all our guest to enjoy every element of their stay and it's frustrating to hear we didn't get your invoice request quite right on this occasion. We appreciate you getting in touch about this as we can learn and make sure this doesn't happen again moving forward.

I hope you can reconsider staying with us for business purposes in the future as we'd like to welcome you back for an improved experience.

Kind regards,

Josh

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this Premier Inn before we returned to the United States. We have stayed at several Premier Inns and this is in need of some work. The table in our room was broken and I noticed that t common areas were not very clean. It is in a great city and a good location, but it can be much better.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Very comfortable/quiet rooms... 15 minute stroll to town centre. Good food in restaurant... breakfast was excellent... staff polite and very helpful... highly recommend this hotel. Plan to stay again...soon

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed for three nights while attending a family wedding nearby on 8th June. Staff were very helpful and pleasant from arrival right until departure. As usual, spotless accommodation and a really comfy bed. Breakfast well stocked and tasty. Location is ideal with just a ten minute walk into the town centre where you will find plenty of restaurants, cafes and bars.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family