“Fantastic dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 March 2016

Friendly and efficient staff and service, very good quality food. My friend and I enjoyed cheesy garlic bread to share, and a pollo ad astra leggera pizza and the special calzone. Delicious!! Luckily we had a discount code to use and when we paid, the waiter gave us some more discount vouchers to use in future.
We'll be back very soon for another girlie evening.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Pizza Express

Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

I popped in for a lunchtime plate of pasta and my wife had a pizza. The food was fine without being exceptional in any way, and the service was friendly and efficient. The place was practically empty while other places in Witney are buzzing at lunchtime. This, of course, made for a rather poor atmosphere. But even with my 25% off voucher it was over £20 for these two mains and 2 soft drinks. Why don't pizza express have a value lunchtime menu to get the punters in? I certainly won't be back at lunchtime when there are many other places offering better food and value for money.

Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

The food quality is disguisting .waiting for my pizza to be served as I received stone cold pizza when arrived .had to wait for nearly 1 hr to get food .not worth of money it's a total rip off .rethink before you all visit the place

Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

It was a very ordinary experience. The starters were good but my risotto was very small for £11.50. I ordered a small glass of wine and got large and then the bill was wrong at the end. The staff barely spoke or smiled!

Reviewed 19 February 2016

We love Pizza Express in general, but this one gets it so wrong. We decided to pop in for lunch as they had a fixed price starter and main deal advertised on a board outside. We checked with our waitress if it was valid and once she confirmed it was we ordered based on that. We waited almost 30 minutes for our starter and the place seemed to be disorganised and under-staffed with waiters rushing around looking very uncoordinated. Ok, when the food arrived it was your standard Pizza Express fare - perfectly good. However throughout the meal we had to ask for cutlery, there was no sugar on our table for coffee, and when the bill came (which we had to wait ages to get and then to pay) they had charged full price with no mention of the deal. When I queried this with the waitress (the same one) she "thought that we had a voucher or something" and wasn't even aware of the deal that they had advertised outside! She then had to check and discuss this with the manager (another 10 minutes) before we finally received the correct bill. The whole thing took so long one of us had to leave at one point to move our car as the parking had expired. Pizza yes, Express definitely not.