“Amazing service”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Had a lovely meal and amazing service, thank to Marco!!! We went as a family for my daughters 21st birthday and were treated like royalty. Marco couldn't do enough for us and even the 2 grandaughters, aged 9 and 12, loved it there. The food was very good and they cater for gluton free, which is fantastic. I would recommend the place to anyone and will be going back soon.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

I'm Italian and I'm pizza and pasta absolute lover so do not mess up with me with this 2 dishes when I go out, then in here I always find both definitely excellent and the reason is because they use excellent Italian ingredients and first class Italian brands! Very well done as usual and for last but not least, with my taste card became also very cheap, half price on food!! Service is very good aswell, nice people always kind and smiling. Thank you and see you soon. Massimo

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Restaurant was quiet when we arrived for an early midweek dinner. Service was good. We all enjoyed the food - ordered a mixture of salad, pizza and pasta, and everything looked good and tasted nice. Coffee and deserts fine too. Would go back to this pizza express if we were in area.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Had lunch here and was very good, the pizzas were excellent and the staff member who served us Saturday lunchtime was very attentive.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

The food is excellent and good value for money. The only thing stopping me from giving a higher rating is that the service we received was rather poor. We've been multiple times as we enjoy the food but every time we go we seem to be hanging around waiting for the servers to come over to us even though the restaurant isn't busy. We have been sat for 25 minutes before with empty plates and no one in sight. Despite this the food is always very good and if you don't mind a little wait then it's definitely worth a visit.