“Poor service”

Cuisines: American
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Very poor service. Greeter didn't greet. Just said "Follow me, please." No smile, no eye contact. It took ten minutes to get our coffee after ordering. A couple who ordered after us got their beverages and food before we did (same waitress) Won't go there again.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

I go to a lot of Bob Evans and this one was great. My go to is the Pot Roast sandwich this one was the best I ever had.

We brought a party of 12, they sat us quickly, served us quickly and br out our food quickly.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

I had ordered online and when I went to pick up the order. There was guest lined up to pickup their carry out orders. One guy was there for an hour waiting. Lucky enough a young gentleman stepped in and took care of business and I got my food in about 30 minutes.

Reviewed 12 July 2016

Wife and I went to this Bob Evans because we were staying at adjacent hotel. We had dinner on a Monday evening. Place was not busy but I was watching others waiting what seemed to be a long time to get their food, or drinks. Our food was good and our server was ok. But there seemed to be confusion among the servers, and was not managed well. There were enough servers for the place, but they seemed confused or something.
Wife ordered a slice of pie at the checkout counter, and no lie, it took 12 minutes to get it. Again, seemed like confusion among the staff.

Reviewed 4 July 2016

Classic home-style cooking along the highway, this Bob Evans is an excellent representative of a famous chain.

Good food, excellent service and more make this a perfect place to stop for a great meal.