Review Highlights
Great for the younger kids

The under 8's loved this farm, the kids 8 and above got bored quickly. Great place, staff are... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Danielle S
Great day out for the family

Great day out With the family.Loads of stuff for the kids to do. E.g. There's a big park, 3... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Gary S
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews tractor ride go karts soft play magic show all ages bouncy castle birds of prey animal petting lamb guinea pigs goat donuts entrance price frisbee golf value for money great family day outdoor play area
Reviewed 3 December 2017

After a very disappointing start to the day where I'd booked online for Beamish only to find that when we arrived "Santa's Grotto was sold out" we came back home to regroup .... I found online that Whitehouse Farm had a Santa and I called ahead and a someone confirmed that you didn't even charge extra for the children to see Santa, unless you wanted your child to receive a gift from Santa, then it was £4 - fair enough, I would say though that this was done so discreetly that a child visiting Santa without a gift would never know it and every child gets some magic reindeer food and sweets.
We visited Santa and although there was a queue, the kids could write a letter to Santa whilst they waited or play with plenty of props in 'Santa's Living Room (all indoors), the Christmas Fairy and Mrs Clause kept everyone happy. It was a great experience, the staff were friendly and the visit overall was outstanding.
When we went in to visit Santa I gasped myself, this was no middle-aged gentleman in a red suit with a fake beard .... this guy was Santa! He was brilliant and would fool the most skeptical child ...not only did he look EXACTLY like Santa but he was really in character, he spent a good amount of time with my little lad listening to him and giving him good Christmas advice :)
Thank you Whitehouse Farm for saving the day (I know we weren't the only family who had a disappointing start to the day at Beamish, you saved the day for more than just me).
I'd recommend the Santa experience at Whitehouse farm to anyone!

Dawn P, Events Organiser at Whitehouse Farm Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review, we are delighted you enjoyed your day with us. It was a pleasure to meet you and your family and we are so pleased you were able to salvage your day and make some magical Christmas memories with us. I will be sure to share your comments with our team, wishi g you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

I have 5 children 13,11,9,5 and 3 we have been coming to Whitehorse farm since my eldest was tiny and it never fails to disappoint any of them. My eldest three have Special Needs and are always well accommodated by friendly helpful staff. We visit about 4times per year and they never complain they are bored!

Dawn P, Events Organiser at Whitehouse Farm Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Thank you for your lovely feedback, we are so pleased you and your family enjoy your regular visits to the farm. Our staff pride themselves on ensuring everyone has a great day out with us, I will be sure to share your comments with the Team.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Went here with my family, although my daughter was only months old, she loved it. The sounds coming from all the different animals were just drawing her to them. We hit on lucky with the weather and had a brilliant day all round. Took our own lunch and sat in the park with all the hustle and bustle going on around us. They have a good choice of animals within the farm. And good knowledge from the staff at the various show cases. We’ll defo be visiting again once our daughter is slightly older and can be up in her buggy rather than a pram so she’ll be able to see more.

Only down side to Whitehouse Farm was the cost, slightly expensive but still make a full day out with it.

Thank you for your lovely feedback, we are so pleased your daughter enjoyed her visit, its nice to hear that even our youngest visitors have an enjoyable day. I will be sure to share your feedback with our team.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

I have been to whitehouse farm a number of times with kids from 2-10yrs who all love it. Plenty of petting, feeding and holding animals time. There is a good play park, peddle go carts, electric go carts, bouncy castle, soft play, tractor ride, trampolines birds of prey. £42 for family of 5 ticket.

Thank you for your lovely feedback, we are so pleased you and your family enjoy your regular visits to the farm. I will be sure to share your feedback with your team.

Hope to see you all again soon.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

A brilliant day out for all the family. Plenty to do to allow you to spend a whole day here and lots of activities for children of all ages. A good value day out and would certainly recommend.

Thank you for your lovely feedback, we are so pleased you and your family enjoyed your visit, its great to hear you were happy with the activities on offer and could spend the whole day with us. I will be sure to share your comments with the Team.

Hope to see you all again soon.