“Fantastic Italian!”
Review of Marabini's - CLOSED

Marabini's
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Brilliant food, friendly staff, great atmosphere but can be noisy. If that doesn't bother you then do eat here, the food is excellent and good value for money!

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Pleasant voice on the phone when I rang to book. Table for 3 persons at 6.30, but please come a little earlier as we are expecting to be busy. boy, was it busy! Queued to be noticed, queued for a drink, a seat, a table. However, by 6.30 we were seated. by 6.45 we had an order in. We tried to attract the eye of a waiter/waitress and in the end had to physically step in front of one to get a second drink/wine to have with the meal. The food was fine, nothing special, but ok.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Following our wedding abroad we had our wedding party for 110 guests including 20 children. We had a fantastic night. We have had so many positive comments about the night; the buffet food was exceptional, excellent value for money and beautiful food. Marabinis staff were so helpful and happy, even though they had to work Easter Sunday. My wife and I, wouldn't have changed anything, it was such a great night . Thank you to the staff at Marabinis. A fantastic night had by all!!

2  Thank Stueydo
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I visited Marabini's for the first time on a busy Friday lunch time. Upon entering the restaurant we were given a very warm and welcoming greeting before being seen to our table, I had pretty high hopes already given the amount of customers already dining at only 12:30pm and obviously I have heard a lot of good things about this place in the past.

Marabini's didn't disappoint at all! The service was absolutely fantastic, so friendly and personal and the food was beautiful. I was skeptical because the restaurant was so busy I know at times like this some places don't deliver to the best of their ability under pressure but everything was cooked to perfection and presented beautifully. I had mozzarella francese to start and bruschetta carpaccio for main which I think they're giving away at only £8.95 for both courses (for the quality and portion size, you need to put your prices up!). The only criticism I can give is that I would have like to have been asked if everything was okay with my meal a few minutes after being served simply so I could praise them on how gorgeous it was!!

Overall a fantastic experience and I can't wait to come back. Thank you to everyone at Marabini's.

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Nice Italian restaurant which is very popular with peers. Love the food...its high quality and taste is noticeable. Although often too loud of an atmosphere. Will go back though