“Fantastic ��”
Excellent
Luxury Double with shared Bathroom
Luxury Twin Room with shared Bathroom
Room for 4 with private ensuite bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Will R
“Fantastic ��”
Reviewed 1 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016

I can't thank you guys enough I believe in myself again and i am ready for anything. My mind and body are finally working together again and I am quickly heading towards the best shape of my life. 1st 5lb loss has blown me away and my fitness level has improved immensely.
I have left the camp lighter but gained knowledge about healthy eating, exercising with correct form and how to get the maximum out of each workout. Last but not leased I've gained some great friends and I can't wait to get back to camp and continue my journey.
Thank you all very much from all of us at the Riley household.

helenrcar...
Buckingham, United Kingdom
“A life changing experience..”
Reviewed 28 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

The accommodation and facilities were fantastic. The week was full on - exercising all day, I didn't think I would survive the week! It got easier within days, particularly I think because of the great mixture of activities - circuits, boxing, pool work, running, cycling, walking and the challenge of canyoning. A very well thought out programme - stretching but in a supportive way!! The exercise before breakfast was a great way to start the day.

Working alongside the well thought out / structured exercise plan was the great food. Fresh, healthy and very, very tasty. Combined with the information given on nutrition and portion size, this was a massive eye opener to me. Having happily lived on smaller portions and sensible snacks for a week, the penny dropped that I could actually manage it when I went home. No longer an impossible struggle - now a positive, interesting challenge to start shopping and cooking properly. A fun task - not a chore. The website continues to have new recipes on it and so I feel there is on going support available all the time which is brilliant.

The camp had a fantastic group of people on it, and it was great to hear their stories and see their successes - very inspiring. I don't think we stopped talking and laughing from the word go!

Having been given so much on the Bootcamp, I am totally comfortable with the fact that from here on in it is my responsibility - no excuses. Here is looking to the future.

I would thoroughly recommend this experience to anyone. Booking for the next one is in the planning!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The support we received
Liked least: Loved it all
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway
Yvonne S
Dunbar, United Kingdom
“What a location”
Reviewed 24 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

I visited Golden Hill for the first time and found it easily despite it being a dark night. The house is well laid out and easy to move around. The bedrooms are very comfortable and bed lined etc to a high standard. the en-suite was a good size and nice powerful shower. The communal areas were a generouse and also very comfortable, the wood burning stove in the lounge and large cooker kept us all very cosy. Having laundry facilities and a drying room and boot room were great too. The actual bootcamp experience was amazing and I can't believe we managed to pack so much into a week. The food was excellent and very tasty. The team running the programme were all brilliant and great at motivating and also making sure exercises were done correctly so you got the full benefit out of the full session. I went on my own so didn't know anyone prior to arriving but this was not an issue as from the initial welcome from Dan and Dave to final goodbye from Bruce, Annie and Caroline you were made to feel like part of the family. Can't wait to get back and do it all again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Good size bedrooms and bathroom facilities.
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
Becky W
Southport, United Kingdom
“Recent alterations have improved Golden Hill even further”
Reviewed 15 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

The new en suites in each of the bedrooms along with a communal bathroom have improved the already excellent Golden Hill. We have just returned from our sixth stay at Northern Bootcamp, which was the best camp ever. Constantly updated exercises, circuits and activities meant we certainly weren't bored. Swimming with seals and body boarding were two of the highlights for us, but all of the sessions left us feeling fitter, healthier and stronger. We are already planning our next visit!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
CheshireJ...
Cheshire
“Second visit and looking forward to my third!”
Reviewed 13 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

My first visit was a fitness weekend, this time I decided to book for 4 days. Again as before the whole package was so well organised, training is excellent and whilst everyone can work at their own level we are all encouraged to dig deep and find that added energy and fitness that we didn't know we had. The meals are varied, nutritious and so tasty! Accomodation is very comfortable. Afternoons are varied with different activities, i particularly enjoyed the surfboarding this time. The icing on the cake was losing 6lbs in the 4 days!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The complete package - every aspect thought through for me, I just had to turn up on time to sessions!
Liked least: The long drive home afterwards!
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing