“So much fun!!”
Excellent
Luxury Double with shared Bathroom
Luxury Twin Room with shared Bathroom
Room for 4 with private ensuite bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

St Albans
“So much fun!!”
Reviewed 23 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

Just back from a fantastic week at Northern Boot camp and would highly recommend it to anyone. The days are packed full of activities in an amazing setting and I had so much fun! The instructors are all really friendly and knowledgeable and give so much encouragement. It is suitable for all fitness levels and will be adapted to make sessions easier/harder as required depending on how fit you are. Food is great and you will not go hungry, accommodation is clean and comfortable. Had the opportunity to try out activities I had never done which was amazing, really challenged myself. That said you do not have to do anything you do not wish to do. I did not go to lose weight but lost 8lbs and 6cm from my waist. If you are thinking about booking do it, you won't regret it. I will definitely be going back.

Andy S
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Perfect”
Reviewed 24 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

This is my second ever Boot Camp. I enjoyed the Northern Boot Camp, in May, so much, that I booked again and have just got back from it.

First time I lost 12 lbs in a week, this time I lost 10 lbs in a week and put on muscle.

It's non military and fun. The food and training and nutrition advice is fantastic.

I will probably be back next Summer.

I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The variety of activities.
Liked least: Early morning rising!!
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
rebecca r
Wigan, United Kingdom
“Best week ever!! Book now!”
Reviewed 29 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

Last week was my 2nd visit to Northern Bootcamp, and if possible I loved it even more then my first. The house is impeccable, facilities are brilliant. The staff are amazing, 2nd to none. And the activities or varied, fun and interesting.
I met some amazing people and had the best week.
I learnt about different training styles, nutrition, learnt new skills and took away some brilliant memories.
I can't wait to go back!

pjs53
Southampton
“Worth every penny”
Reviewed 17 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

Been to two bootcamps now, both at the brilliant Golden Hill accommodation. Can't recommend these guys enough.

Caroline, Dan and the team are the friendliest bunch of people you'e ever likely to meet. Experienced, knowledgeable and passionate about helping you to meet your goals, whether that's improving your fitness, or losing the beer belly (my category), they have the uncanny ability to get the best out of you - even when you think your body can't possibly take any more punishment.

Food is fantastic - healthy and very tasty - the accommodation is first class, and a wide range of activities included in the camp. Coasteering was especially good.

Will definitely be back and would recommend to all. Cheers guys!

Joannao o
Durham, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Experience”
Reviewed 17 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

This trip exceed all of my expectations. I have Just returned from a 4 day camp and lost a whopping 13lbs!!! I still cant quite believe it. Caroline,Dan & Bruce are a fantastic team. The exercise was hard work but enjoyable. I really enjoyed the adventure sport aspect of the stay. The food was delicious- Thank You Liz and was not hungry once. It has given me the kick start I need to get back on track to loose those extra pounds. I would 100% recommend Northern Boot camp. I will be returning.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing