“The best week ever!”
Excellent
Luxury Double with shared Bathroom
Luxury Twin Room with shared Bathroom
Room for 4 with private ensuite bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Theresa S
Southern Wales, United Kingdom
“The best week ever!”
Reviewed 24 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

This was my 4th time at Northern Bootcamp and by far the best. The new trainers Dave and Bruce put us through our paces with fantastic good humour. I am no spring chicken (56) ! But all the sessions were doable some with a bit of modification due to previous injuries.Dan and Caroline are both so dedicated in ensuring that all campers get the most of their stay and are passionate about health and fitness for all. I am even planning a 5 th trip next year! In all over my trips I have lost 44.5 cms, which is brilliant

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Mattress a little soft for me, but thats a personal choice.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Belinda C
Wilmslow, United Kingdom
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 22 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Just back from the most amazing experience at Northern Bootcamp. The trainers were encouraging, inspirational and personable. The food was delicious and healthy. The accommodation was comfortable. The camaraderie between participants and trainers was incredibly supportive. And The activities were beyond my imagination! Thoroughly recommended!

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
PeteH14
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Couldn't have wished for more”
Reviewed 19 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

As I am approaching 50 I had been thinking a lot about changes I needed to make to my lifestyle and weight, fitness and diet features heavily. What I needed was something to get this going and provide me with an exercise regime that suits me, my wife, work etc.
After having done a lot of research I finally settled on Northern Bootcamp as it was non-military, had a big diet emphasis and just happens to be in a stunning part of the country.
The accommodation was excellent and we (wife came with me in the end) enjoyed a fantastic week there. I'll let the wife do her own review.
It is a bootcamp so it is very hard work but you find yourself pushing yourself and dare I say it, by day 4 I was seriously enjoying it. If you are thinking exercising is boring well at NB we didnt do the same exercise twice in the whole time I was there. The variety was great and consisted of so many different activities. The food is excellent and although I heard all sorts of stories of people starving I can honestly say I wasn't hungry once and I'm a big eater (or was!)
The staff all quickly become your friends as do your camp mates and all together make it a life changing experience. During the week I lost a stone in weight and am pleased to say my new regime at home has enabled me to not only keep the stone off but I have managed to lose another 6lbs. Thank you NB, see you again next year!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Leaving 14lbs there
Liked least: Burpees (exercise of the devil!!)
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
halliberr...
Trimdon, England, United Kingdom
“amazing overall no other word for it”
Reviewed 13 May 2015 for a stay in November 2014

what a fabulous setting , facilities and equipment amazing the house is everything and more homely and posh . My ninth camp I believe . Can't wait to go back it is one place you feel exhausted , fabulously awake and alive . Tailored to your needs with amazing results . I lost 16 pound in 7 days . Team make it the best experience of your life I know it is my favourite place to be and would spend the rest of my life there if I could . Fabulous food , exercise and company

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Lisa S
Woolmer Green
“golden experience at”
Reviewed 13 May 2015 for a stay in March 2015

I have done 4 camps with these guys, 2 at Golden Hill near Bamburgh and 2 in Spain. They are a fantastic team, they make hard work fun and keep you motivated, I have lost between 6 &8 lbs per camp depending on length. You leave feeling slimmer, healthier and highly motivated, with a whole bunch of new friends to boot. I am looking forward to my next camp

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing