“Delicious pizza - great service!”
Review of Pizza Royale

Pizza Royale
Ranked #70 of 129 Restaurants in Alnwick
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 16
Cuisines: American, Italian, Mexican, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: Takeaway Pizza
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Highly recommend! Delicious pizza, great service - they were happy to deliver to Alnwick Lodge, on the A1.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Best pizza delivery in Alnwick - really helpful and a good menu to boot. Its great to find I favourite and I have!!

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I have been going to pizza Royale since the day it opened and have never been disappointed yet I had a chicken, mushroom and jalapeño pizza last night and was absolutely amazing they make their own pizza base and pizza sauce which I love always found it very good value for money. I also love there garlic bread pizza base with cheese mmmmm delicious.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

I have been to this pizza shop 4 times now. I have had three incorrect orders, been incorrectly charged twice, however the pizza's have been better than average until now..... I ordered a Special Pollo without mushrooms (which is normally chicken, sweetcorn and mushrooms) but instead they charged me for a Pollo (chicken) and an extra topping for sweetcorn which was more expensive (no big deal, used to incorrect orders and charging). I must say though that this is the first time I have EVER had a chicken pizza made with cheap chicken slices (not pieces of chicken). It made the pizza slimy and tasted more like turkey roll from Aldi rather than chicken. Wow, a previous tuna pizza I had tasted very fishy (so cheap tuna) but this tops it off ha ha.. Won't be going back! By the way, it's not exactly cheap here either i.e. no meal deals like other take aways!!!!!

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Just happen to fancy a pizza so tried Pizza Royale. Medium pepperoni for a fiver. Best pizza I've ever had. Couldn't eat it all in one go. Will definitely go again.