“Excellent Food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Visited this restaurant for the first time in a couple of years. I had actually forgotten just how good the food was!!
Our party of six chose different dishes and every single person commented how much they enjoyed their food. Service was friendly , but not too imposing . Exactly the way it should be. It would be difficult to pick out any one particular dish, however one of the party had Crispy Sea Bass Chilli. Expecting a few fillets, we were all surprised when a whole Sea Bass was served. Overall a very enjoyable evening.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Whilst the exterior and internal decor is nothing special the food and service was amazing. The jungle dish was the pick of all. Bearing in mind the quality of the food the pricing is very reasonable.

1  Thank Freddie24k
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Visited Tong Thai on a Friday for the second sitting (8.30pm). We are a group of four who have visited various parts of Thailand for four or five weeks vacations over an 18-year period. We feel that with our experience we know what Thai food should taste like. Tong Thai has a staff of Thai women who are terrific ambassadors for their country and its cuisine. The food we ordered was excellent and so authentic. The service was also top notch, served up with a smile. All the staff appreciated my attempts to speak Thai and we all had a great time. My own meal consisted of chicken satay followed by a Massaman curry with boiled rice and ice col Singha beer . . . so good I could have been in Thailand.
We will return. Kop koon krap.

1  Thank guggah
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

I have been a great fan and supporter of this restaurant for many many years. Sadly the last visits I noticed a lack of customer care. My last visit dishes were served to the wrong person. My friend was given my soup, her soup arrived and despite the fact she started eating it, the waitress wanted me to have it. The food of course is as good as it has always been, but the attention to client has change. A real shame.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

This is Kettering's best Thai restaurant. The food is good and the service friendly. The only downside is there is not much room, so you have to make sure you book to avoid disappointment.